LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

i wanted one :( i could have gotten one by getting rid of all other ships :(

But i decided to keep my ships.

Can't get rid of the Mosquito 50, might as well earn it in game rather than earn it IRL

i wanted one :( i could have gotten one by getting rid of all other ships :(

But i decided to keep my ships.

be not sad good sir, enjoy that which you have, we have time to get everything :)

So not that it matters much at the moment but I changed my role in da pole from military to other (medic/combat medic). I feel like there will be a lack of them.

I intend to Hiking Around The Verse (#hoboinspaaaace!) once things have settled in so probably won't have much to do with the council/UOLTT apart from maybe catching a lift with you lot! I really need @ixi_your_face to come up with a possible role in game! Traveling Salesman?

I'll do anything the conglomerate requires as long as it's withing the Bacon & Lasers section.

Rentaspoon, they are called system scouts. and eyes.
Oh yeah! I prefer space hobo tho
I'll do anything the conglomerate requires as long as it's withing the Bacon & Lasers section.
How about bacon lasers? Or laser bacon?

How about bacon lasers? Or laser bacon?

This conversation makes me think of DayZ: 2142 or something.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

You know I thought the mustangs were going to be more expensive than they are. Also wasn't there a military focused one?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

You know I thought the mustangs were going to be more expensive than they are. Also wasn't there a military focused one?

Yeah, the Delta is the militarized model. Check out the description...

4d78299cd8.png

AND AN INFRARED ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE INVISIBILITY CLOAK ARMOR.

My only beef with the Mustang is this video... Skip to 1:42.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

I thought they were going to be cheaper and offer a swap with an Aurora

Yeah. Only the Alpha and Beta are around the same price ranges. Delta and Gamma are up there in price comparisons.

Yeah. Only the Alpha and Beta are around the same price ranges. Delta and Gamma are up there in price comparisons.
Well priced up the 2 ways you can buy it:Delta: $65 orAurora MR $25CC upgrade to Alpha (free) $25Alpha to Delta ($35) Total: $60Seeing as the cross chassis upgrade is free I've "bought" myself one but probably won't use it as I feel like I'm conning the devs out of moneyAlso judging by that video, symbiotic ships confirmed!
the pistol is super op, and not supposed to be usable.
Probably used to test damage states, supposedly there is a self destruct now?

Probably used to test damage states, supposedly there is a self destruct now?

Patch notes said right alt+backspace

Patch notes said right alt+backspace

Shweet!

I be blowing up my Aurora then, also mustang delta or avenger, I'm sliding more over to the Mustang

Well priced up the 2 ways you can buy it: Delta: $65 or Aurora MR $25 CC upgrade to Alpha (free) $25 Alpha to Delta ($35) Total: $60 Seeing as the cross chassis upgrade is free I've "bought" myself one but probably won't use it as I feel like I'm conning the devs out of money Also judging by that video, symbiotic ships confirmed!

lol Congrats on the new ship. Surprisingly my Omega is the funnest ship I've flown so far. So i imagine with that many weapons on the Delta would be a blast should you change your mind about flying it.

lol Congrats on the new ship. Surprisingly my Omega is the funnest ship I've flown so far. So i imagine with that many weapons on the Delta would be a blast should you change your mind about flying it.

Yeah can't wait to fly it, so much for waiting to buy it in game :/ I might melt it for a beta if I'm not happy with it though

Yeah can't wait to fly it, so much for waiting to buy it in game :/ I might melt it for a beta if I'm not happy with it though

Beta looks like a great ship. Then again you already have an Avenger which I think the Beta is suppose to be a more moderately priced version of it given it also has a bed though it gives up its' storage. But either that you choose, it's a fun ship to fly. Plus the cockpit.... It's weird not seeing ANY bars and barely any dashboard.

I can't wait to fly period! I might get this, if I deem KB+Mouse not good enough ;)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EYU1VO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1T898H9IHY70O&coliid=I1SBATPH09ODYE

Looks good. And maybe I'll get a H.O.T.A.S. later on

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Beta looks like a great ship. Then again you already have an Avenger which I think the Beta is suppose to be a more moderately priced version of it given it also has a bed though it gives up its' storage. But either that you choose, it's a fun ship to fly. Plus the cockpit.... It's weird not seeing ANY bars and barely any dashboard.

Yeah I feel like I've wasted money on the smaller ships but I don't really care about the bigger ones and I'm honestly buying them for form over fiction. Thinking do I upgrade the Aurora LN to something else now?

I can't wait to fly period! I might get this, if I deem KB+Mouse not good enough ;)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EYU1VO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1T898H9IHY70O&coliid=I1SBATPH09ODYE

Looks good. And maybe I'll get a H.O.T.A.S. later on

Well I think @Maciek is the HOTAS expert around here but that looks sexy

Yeah I feel like I've wasted money on the smaller ships but I don't really care about the bigger ones and I'm honestly buying them for form over fiction. Thinking do I upgrade the Aurora LN to something else now?

I understand. When it comes to melting down I'm a little fast to pull the trigger so I'm not the best for advice. That's why my SC log is like....

Aurora LN package

Melted down to buy a 300i package

Melted down to buy a Freelancer package

Melted down to buy a Constellation package

Melted down to buy a Carrack

Purchased an 325a package

Melted down to buy a Redeemer LTI

Melted down to buy a Retaliator

Purchased a Mustang Omega

Would totally likely melt it down for a Delta if it didn't offer me $0.00 credits for the melt down.

The LN does seem like a waste at this point. You have an all around ship and a dedicated fighter. You could totally melt down the LN and wait to get a good deal, like wait for another concept sale on a ship like the MISC Reliant. It's suppose to have more than one seat should you want to go on a mission with a friend.

MISC Reliant

Personally, I'd weigh melting down either or though. I'd think fly the LN and the Delta and see which is more combat capable. Your avenger fits both roles adequately so if it were me I'd mostly just be looking for a fun ship or a decent replacement ship should they decide that you have to wait a while after a ship explodes before insurance replaces it. Now, the given the Delta's specs with the invisible cloaking armor (depending how it works) it should always win against an LN Aurora. So between those two I would pick the Delta. But the Aurora can substitute as a cargo ship if the Avenger should go down.

So I guess all can think of is go with the decision that fits whichever scenario you think is more likely to happen.

snip

Maybe the relient, the thing people forget is the Aurora is lethal up close and its got the manoeuvrability to stay out of the way of fire.

The bulldogs are lethal and the 2 extra hardpoints with longswords attached make it a pain for most other ships.

Maybe the relient, the thing people forget is the Aurora is lethal up close and its got the manoeuvrability to stay out of the way of fire.

The bulldogs are lethal and the 2 extra hardpoints with longswords attached make it a pain for most other ships.

You're right about the LN. It has enough firepower to likely destroy most fighters up close. I haven't done any research as to how agile it is, but I do know its' top speed is lacking. But then agian it's one of the starter ships so of course it's going to be missing a few parts to let it challenge something like a Hornet.

And the Bulldog is super interesting. Specially how it's a long range interceptor? I can't wait until they give us some information regarding fuel and mileage... Leagueage?