LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

New weapons and stuff! Didn't notice that, there goes my avenger money.

Mustangs are so expensive!

I'm currently fighting with the temptation to spend cash on the new weapons..oh shit...I lost.

I'm currently fighting with the temptation to spend cash on the new weapons..oh shit...I lost.

+1

Rattler missiles sound nice, really want a mustang though

+1

Rattler missiles sound nice, really want a mustang though

I'm not sure if it makes any sense to pay for a limited amount of missiles now. If I understand correctly you get like 10 or 12 of those and that's it, right? It'll make sense in the PU but not in the AC imo. The panthers look good tho.

I'm not sure if it makes any sense to pay for a limited amount of missiles now. If I understand correctly you get like 10 or 12 of those and that's it, right? It'll make sense in the PU but not in the AC imo. The panthers look good tho.

You get ten so you have the max amount for the hornet, same with the guns if you want a pair you have to buy 2, no point buying anything until these connection issues are sorted though

You don't actually use them up as AC is a simulation

Got the Panthers anyway. Couldn't resist. Anyway I won't be playing for the next couple of days, so maybe they'll fix the fitting bugs you're talking about.

Got the Panthers anyway. Couldn't resist. Anyway I won't be playing for the next couple of days, so maybe they'll fix the fitting bugs you're talking about.

Here's hoping, bit annoyed that the MR has a cross chassis upgrade but the LN doesn't also isn't it cheaper to buy a MR and then get the cross chassis upgrade for free

also it will be good to fly with you

Here's hoping, bit annoyed that the MR has a cross chassis upgrade but the LN doesn't also isn't it cheaper to buy a MR and then get the cross chassis upgrade for free also it will be good to fly with you

Yeah, it kinda sucks. Just keep your boat and get a different one when the time comes. You probably don't want to stick to neither of those for long anyways..

Yeah, it kinda sucks. Just keep your boat and get a different one when the time comes. You probably don't want to stick to neither of those for long anyways..

No no Aurora for life, I never sell and intend on getting all 3 base ships, won't get a delta until I see what it can do in game tho, LN is a little fast than the MR anyway

the mustang omega is like a fat version of the m50, fast but heavy, makes sense.

No no Aurora for life, I never sell and intend on getting all 3 base ships, won't get a delta until I see what it can do in game tho, LN is a little fast than the MR anyway

the mustang omega is like a fat version of the m50, fast but heavy, makes sense.

Fat and fast. I like that.

I wonder how driving the 350R will be like after they've introduced the lateral g-force. Yawing was the only possible way of turning in this monster without blacking out. Now it's gonna be good only for going straight ;P

It's only a little thing, but I am so happy the 300 series have functioning beds now :D

Also, with the implementation of the Hornet variants, the Hornet Trainer ships you get are actually the base Hornet now. That is definitely a downgrade, but I see that the previous trainer was just OP.

I played for a bit this afternoon, but I got connection errors in single player :/ It is being worked on though.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

It's only a little thing, but I am so happy the 300 series have functioning beds now :D

Also, with the implementation of the Hornet variants, the Hornet Trainer ships you get are actually the base Hornet now. That is definitely a downgrade, but I see that the previous trainer was just OP.

I played for a bit this afternoon, but I got connection errors in single player :/ It is being worked on though.

300's have working beds?! I MUST SEE THIS.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

300's have working beds?! I MUST SEE THIS.

Hell yeah, quite smart placement too!

One more thing is that the "new" Hornet trainers only have pods for 4 missiles total.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Hell yeah, quite smart placement too!

One more thing is that the "new" Hornet trainers only have pods for 4 missiles total.

Is superhornet up and running in 1.0? With the downgrade of the trainer hornet it's gonna be fun flying the SH ;)

Is superhornet up and running in 1.0? With the downgrade of the trainer hornet it's gonna be fun flying the SH ;)

as far as i know all Hornets, Auroras, Mustangs, 300i´s and that one Cutlass and Avenger are Flyable.

and ofc the Mighty50

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//14399-Star-Citizen-Patch-V100

I've heard someone say you can eject from the ship and fire your pistol I don't know how true that is.

I won't be playing for a few days as I've just done a fresh windows install, I've taken it off my ssd and regret it, it's so slow!

I've heard someone say you can eject from the ship and fire your pistol I don't know how true that is.

I won't be playing for a few days as I've just done a fresh windows install, I've taken it off my ssd and regret it, it's so slow!

I can only get it to work in free flight mode, which is good because the pistol is seriously OP.  It would be cool to magboot onto someone's ship and go nuts in BR though.

/Begins Rampent speculation/

ok so been going thru some of the idris stuff they released on friday, and saw this https://robertsspaceindustries.com/media/5bflezzxuk1egr/slideshow/IDRIS_crew-mess2.jpg

now, I count 5 tables, with 2 seat per side, suggesting that in this mess (eating area) you could seat 20 at a time.

now, conventional wisdom says that it would be a waste of space to provide enough space in a ship for the entire crew to do one thing at a time, as some of them need to be off flying the ship.

If this thinking is followed here, that would mean the crew would be between 27 and 40, if the mess seats between 3/4ths and half of the crew at the same time.

/End Rampent speculation/

ok so been going thru some of the idris stuff they released on friday, and saw this https://robertsspaceindustries.com/media/5bflezzxuk1egr/slideshow/IDRIS_crew-mess2.jpg

now, I count 5 tables, with 2 seat per side, suggesting that in this mess (eating area) you could seat 20 at a time.

now, conventional wisdom says that it would be a waste of space to provide enough space in a ship for the entire crew to do one thing at a time, as some of them need to be off flying the ship.

If this thinking is followed here, that would mean the crew would be between 27 and 40, if the mess seats between 3/4ths and half of the crew at the same time.

Sounds about right.

There are 7 manned turrets, 9 bridge seats, Ben recently said there is now space for 4 of the "small" fighters so that's 4-8 people, that's 24 people already.

Trying to figure out how many people the infirmary, fore and aft missile loading bays, maybe the brig?, armoury and supplies, restocking ships on the flight deck, engineering, and utility ships might need.

So we only need 50 for LTT then?

Talking of conspiracy, it looks like 1.0 has been "finished" for a while, I was watching a few old videos and noticed a lot that was on these vids look a lot like stuff in 1.0, I took it for granted at the time but am going to keep going back to see what I can dig up

I can only get it to work in free flight mode, which is good because the pistol is seriously OP. It would be cool to magboot onto someone's ship and go nuts in BR though.

I hope so, if I'm going to get rammed while floating in space, I want to be able to take them out!

49, we have one in the org already. I estimate the esscourt carrier on the order of 200ish

49, we have one in the org already. I estimate the esscourt carrier on the order of 200ish

48 if Linus buys one!

Have RSI said about a tanker for refueling? I'm guessing the idris isn't going to be the best for that and it sounds

I've seen at least one other guy with a UOLTT forum badge who got an Idris in the last sale. I'll PM you his link if he's trying to keep it quiet.