LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

so who's up for a game tommorrow 20:30 GMT?

If I'm still sick, sure. If I'm not I'll be busy with school.

No.

working at that time :(

Boo!

Sure, count me in!

Yay!

If I'm still sick, sure. If I'm not I'll be busy with school.

Ok

so who's up for a game tommorrow 20:30 GMT?

I might be up to join. I get off of work on 20:00 GMT. If I can make it where do you guys usually meet up? RSI chat? Skype?

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I might be up to join. I get off of work on 20:00 GMT. If I can make it where do you guys usually meet up? RSI chat? Skype?

RSI chat is the place to be, yo! ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

RSI chat is the place to be, yo! ;)

Yep, RSI chat is the place to be, I'm hoping to be on at 20:00 to start at 20:30 but I don't see an issue starting a little later? Maybe I'll start a fresh thread on it, ixi might be joining too

Well, rumors on the RSI forums are that the Javelin "civilian" class destroyer might go on sale during the upcoming anniversary sale. Might be hella expensive though... :D

EDIT: It actually starts today! A schedule with when which ships will be on sale is coming soon.

Well, rumors on the RSI forums are that the Javelin "civilian" class destroyer might go on sale during the upcoming anniversary sale. Might be hella expensive though... :D

EDIT: It actually starts today! A schedule with when which ships will be on sale is coming soon.

I feel this itching to just buy stuff. It's gonna be difficult to resist.

Noooo! Pay day is next week!

I feel this itching to just buy stuff. It's gonna be difficult to resist.

Javelin is speculated to cost around $2000 - $5000 ;)

Javelin is speculated to cost around $2000 - $5000 ;)

If this means selling my family to slavery then I really have no choice....

Why sell them? You only get paid once.

Why not become the slaver?

EDIT: just watched @isHypnophobic 's video of yesterdays "match" and damn my Aurora can take some hits, it's so badass I've changed it's name from "The Lobster" to "Chuck Norris"

EDIT: just watched @isHypnophobic 's video of yesterdays "match" and damn my Aurora can take some hits, it's so badass I've changed it's name from "The Lobster" to "Chuck Norris"

I just love it how at the start of the harder waves, @Wauthar and I hang in the back while we see this badass MoFo run into a whole wave. Lmao

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I just love it how at the start of the harder waves, @Wauthar and I hang in the back while we see this badass MoFo run into a whole wave. Lmao

Hell yeah! Nothing like flying through an entire wave of ships with missiles and guns flying past you. I'm a human with Vanduul mentality.

Someone has to be the bait.

The sale is LIVE! Super Hornet, Caterpillar, Xi'an Scout, you name it. And: batches of the new Javelin destroyer capital ship will be released for $2500. I sure won't be getting one, but that isn't stopping others ;)

The sale is LIVE! Super Hornet, Caterpillar, Xi'an Scout, you name it. And: batches of the new Javelin destroyer capital ship will be released for $2500. I sure won't be getting one, but that isn't stopping others ;)

Only care about the mustang and maybe the Aurora LX, apart from the 2 years insurance and the paint job I can't see why to buy it.

Just swapped the redeemer for a merchantman and additionally got a superhornet. yeyy

Just swapped the redeemer for a merchantman and additionally got a superhornet. yeyy

I'm calling shotgun!

Ok peeps I've got 16,000 UEC and don't know what to get

I'm calling shotgun!

Ok peeps I've got 16,000 UEC and don't know what to get

What can you get for that amount? I'd reckon some hefty discounts on ships.

EDIT: Oh wait, you can't buy ships with UEC, only store credit... Well then :/

What can you get for that amount? I'd reckon some hefty discounts on ships.

Can you use it on ships, its not that much, it'll get me a greycat

Edit: willing to spend extra for moar gunz!

Uff....it was expensive :(

Oh i know! Guys give me your money and ill get the Javelin ! :D

Edit: So i have 1381 USD worth of Ships totally, the other 500 im not sure, 220 is probably subscriptions...hmm

Uff....it was expensive :(

Oh i know! Guys give me your money and ill get the Javelin ! :D

Edit: So i have 1381 USD worth of Ships totally, the other 500 im not sure, 220 is probably subscriptions...hmm

Ho le bawls. I only have my little ol' Aurora T___T

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

hey guys...haven't been in the SC loop for months...a lot of them. Currently have the aurora and want to upgrade.

Only think I know is the anniversary sale. The anniversary skin looks really nice...makes me wanna buy all of them LOL  nvm that's just the new look of them...

figured out the anniversary edition is basically 2 year insurance.

I see that they brought back a good amount of ships that weren't available for a while. If I'm looking to serve a multifunction role and want a flexible ship that can change parts, are there any other ships than the connie that are cheaper? 300i? Freelancer?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)