LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just tuning in, did I miss anything?

Managed to get the end of the livestream, I saw some gunplay and then... bam zero-G. It really looks promising :D

Cartwheeling body FTW.

The stream was really bad so even I missed the whole thing

Cartwheeling body FTW. The stream was really bad so even I missed the whole thing

I did see the cartwheel xD

We'll have to wait for the YouTube video to see the whole thing. People are whining all over the RSI forums already...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

We'll have to wait for the YouTube video to see the whole thing. People are whining all over the RSI forums already...

I'm a bit gutted but there's nothing they can do

They said that their uploading it as soon as they physically can. :)

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/195733/stream-issues-full-version-coming-soon#latest

RTX2070OC 

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

OH SNAP THE HERALD IS OUT?! AWWW YEAH!

It comes with an Aeroview Hangar, though? I'd have thought it'd come with a Batcave an Industrial Hangar. Maybe I'll buy that down the road, then.

That wannabe military talk during the FPS demo was so dumb. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

That wannabe military talk during the FPS demo was so dumb.

But the cos play wasn't?

But the cos play wasn't?

I didn't see any cosplay, I didn't want to wake up early in the morning to watch it live. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

With the LTI, I'll be much less worried about getting beat up tho :3 I'm considering buying it right now.

Although it looks like it takes at least 3 people to man it if it is to reach full firepower potential. 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

Ok i changed my mind on the redeemer, ill get it Ingame instead. 

I doubt ill ever use one though, ill save up for the Mining ship.

I couldn't resist and I got one. Maybe I'll just melt it later for something different. Also buying it made me a High Admiral yey ;)

The more I think about it, the more the FPS 0 gravity part reminds me of this:

**opens console**

sv_gravity 0 

The more I think about it, the more the FPS 0 gravity part reminds me of this:

**opens console**

sv_gravity 0 

Pretty much :D

But with added gravity boots and EVA suits that let you propel through the rooms :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Anyone online for a bit of a game?

Edit: So I played vandul swarm, thank god they fixed the controls but Ive gotten so use to the bad controls that I've learnt a few bad habits.

I like the new targeting system but I feel that it makes you to reliant on it. Vanduul seem really dumb now, I defeated little king and his posse but flying through a asteroid that looked like an cracked egg, I then defeated wave 10 by going into crab mode and hid in an asteroid, laughing as the Vanduul just crashed into it.

It's clear that the pathfinder priorities that destroying the target rather than self preservation.

Hey all, just got the game and sent an application to the conglomerate so just wanted to say hi to everybody  :D

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC | Motherboard: ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING ATX AM4 | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256 GB | HDD 1:  WD Black 2 TB | HDD 2: WD Green 1.5 TB | PSU: BitFenix Whisper M 650W 80+ Gold Certified | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D

My billing & subscription has said shipping for the past 2 weeks, but no email yet saying they are actually on the way.  

Hey all, just got the game and sent an application to the conglomerate so just wanted to say hi to everybody  :D

Welcome aboard!

:< D-Dogtags? I'm out of the loop. I want some >.<

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

So just upgraded my Aurora to the LN, the weapons were worth it alone and got to keep the old ones too!