LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Found this on the SC subreddit, apparently consoles gamers want SC on console, sucks to be them. 

http://gamingbolt.com/15-reasons-why-star-citizen-needs-to-launch-on-ps4-and-xbox-one/1

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Found this on the SC subreddit, apparently consoles gamers want SC on console, sucks to be them.

http://gamingbolt.com/15-reasons-why-star-citizen-needs-to-launch-on-ps4-and-xbox-one/1

As ex console guy (always been into PCs) I would gladly accept lower graphics higher fps for equal gameplay but Sony won't allow it AND the freedom Chris Robert would want.

Pretty good id say.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Man it has been awhile since I last visited the forums again. How's everyone doing?

Pretty good, I got a Connie :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Bah I got late to work because I was looking for it. GJ wauther.

Hahaha, the struggle is real ;)

Updated the image with some more clarity. 

for all the cool ltt members

Its been like 10 years since I watched any cowboy bebop

for all the cool ltt members

Oh man I loved that series... I might still have it on a hdd somewhere time to dig it out I think. Bang!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Still reading though the reddit thingy.

how many bears are we expected to see in the fps module? Also, when the space whale is finally implemented how quickly can we expect players to be digested?[–]SC-FPS-Team 581 points 2 days ago Didn't you hear? There is a space bear at every security check point, at least one.... and it'll definitely maul your face off if you look at him in the eyes.the space whale will be implemented at the end of days.
Yay!

Still reading though the reddit thingy.Yay!

"No worries citizens! We from the UOLTT have THE solution for you: our very own branded Space Bear Pulp! No more mauled off faces at every checkpoint as we will make sure that the Space Bear race goes DOWN!"

"No worries citizens! We from the UOLTT have THE solution for you: our very own branded Space Bear Pulp! No more mauled off faces at every checkpoint as we will make sure that the Space Bear race goes DOWN!"

Space Bear Pulp!

Side effects may include : Sickness, Dizziness, heart palpations, growth of fur, loss of hair and the sudden urge to maul your loved ones.

Space Bear Pulp!

Side effects may include : Sickness, Dizziness, heart palpations, growth of fur, loss of hair and the sudden urge to maul your loved ones.

Sooo we'll be space lycanthropes? >:3

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Anyone seen the new 10 for the Chairman yet? In the first part before the questions, Chris about Arena Commander v0.9.2 which includes improvements for the playability of fixed weapons and joystick/gamepad users! It's said to be released at the end of this week, so expect it soon™! I think @rentaspoon will be happy with this ;)

Anyone seen the new 10 for the Chairman yet? In the first part before the questions, Chris about Arena Commander v0.9.2 which includes improvements for the playability of fixed weapons and joystick/gamepad users! It's said to be released at the end of this week, so expect it soon™! I think @rentaspoon will be happy with this ;)

Score!

My only issue is that the last set of improvements made thing worse :-/

I was dicking around in my hangar yesterday and it seems that my pilot has channeled his inner Halloween spirit xD

#3spoopy5me

hahaha.

Elite dangerous and some other game.

No REALLY, What are you using it for ;)

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0