LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

star citizen launcher: unable to load meta file...

any solutions except full reinstall?

found this

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/2676140/#Comment_2676140

I had this before, you have to delete the USER folder and relaunch the game. It will be the same as a full reinstall though :/

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

What did everyone think of the female model BTW? I think it got a little over looked

i will see, but i wont judge it is still pre-alpha-something

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Still haven't watched the archive unfortunately, been out if town, but tonight if I get a chance I'll watch it.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Still haven't watched the archive unfortunately, been out if town, but tonight if I get a chance I'll watch it.

i will see, but i wont judge it is still pre-alpha-something

The model was shown in the cutlass advert. Also the Vanduul look like shaved cats/kilrathi.

The model was shown in the cutlass advert. Also the Vanduul look like shaved cats/kilrathi.

Well, if I remembered correctly, Ben said once that the Vanduul are genetically derived from Kilrathi. It makes sense that they look like them.

I have never played any of the previous CR games, so I wouldn't know for sure ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Well, I haven't watched that either so... More stuff to see!!!

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Well, if I remembered correctly, Ben said once that the Vanduul are genetically derived from Kilrathi. It makes sense that they look like them.

I have never played any of the previous CR games, so I wouldn't know for sure ;)

Kilrathi mmm... Think big fluffy humanoid lions that are burping whilst they talk

What did everyone think of the female model BTW? I think it got a little over looked

I thought it looked pretty good, It will be interesting to see how they do the variations in characters that people will want.

The best part of the cutlass advert has to have been this part, I almost drenched my keyboard in coffee.

sQcpZnj.png
Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

snipped for your pleasure

Yep, defo best bit. I've got to say the model was spot on, they missed all the stereotypes and added the right amount of attitude, loved the punk rock helmet hair as well

Vanduul tantrum was fun as well

Yep, defo best bit. I've got to say the model was spot on, they missed all the stereotypes and added the right amount of attitude, loved the punk rock helmet hair as well

Vanduul tantrum was fun as well

yeah the amount of attitude fit right in especially for a female cutlass pilot, She takes no shit from anyone! Yeah the styling was good I would say they should stick to the short hair stuff, I mean you really wouldn't have long haired pilots, could you imagine trying to get one of those helmets on with long hair!

Vanduul are sore losers :P

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

yeah the amount of attitude fit right in especially for a female cutlass pilot, She takes no shit from anyone! Yeah the styling was good I would say they should stick to the short hair stuff, I mean you really wouldn't have long haired pilots, could you imagine trying to get one of those helmets on with long hair!

Vanduul are sore losers :P

Yep you'd need two nvidia 980s for long hair to flow realistically in low grav.

I use to have emo hair until I got me motorbike, long hair and helmets don't mix. Couldn't see a thing.

If you're accepting new members, please check for a new application from me. Thanks.

They are always accepting new members ... provided you filled in the application correctly you should be in the org shortly. :D

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

If you're accepting new members, please check for a new application from me. Thanks.

They are always accepting new members ... provided you filled in the application correctly you should be in the org shortly. :D

Yep yep! Wait for ixi or Blade to check the applications. I think they do it daily.

Anyways, does anyone have HOTAS or Joystick recommendations around the $150USD range?

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Yep yep! Wait for ixi or Blade to check the applications. I think they do it daily.

Anyways, does anyone have HOTAS or Joystick recommendations around the $150USD range?

x55 is... As far as know the closest to that price. Me and Artofinca owns one and, we both are happy with it, I'm using it for elite mostly, as for SC I need to do some tinkering. Or you could go with that cheapo Logitech one, can't remember the name but it's praised.

x55 is... As far as know the closest to that price. Me and Artofinca owns one and, we both are happy with it, I'm using it for elite mostly, as for SC I need to do some tinkering. Or you could go with that cheapo Logitech one, can't remember the name but it's praised.

x55 is around 200 USD, a bit far from my range but maybe it's doable? But yeah, I do hear a lot of good things from Logitech's Extreme 3D. It's around 40 bucks--maybe I go with that?

I mean I only need one to practice on for the next year or two. When SC actually comes out, that's when I'll invest in a legit HOTAS.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

x55 is around 200 USD, a bit far from my range but maybe it's doable? But yeah, I do hear a lot of good things from Logitech's Extreme 3D. It's around 40 bucks--maybe I go with that?

I mean I only need one to practice on for the next year or two. When SC actually comes out, that's when I'll invest in a legit HOTAS.

http://goo.gl/DHBufL

Maybe you can find a good deal.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

do that it's a start. I might have done the same but had a x52 before and jumping in the x55 was a noticeable improvement.

Sorry for the double post, on a tablet :P

But yeah, I do hear a lot of good things from Logitech's Extreme 3D. It's around 40 bucks--maybe I go with that?

@Maciek is using one? My memory is terrible. Look back in the thread as I was asking the same thing