LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Can we shift funds drom the case to the motherboard and cpu or are you dead set on that case. If we can change it does it need to be mATX?

It dosent have to be. When I originally made this part list I noticed I was a bit below my budget so I picked the case. Before I believe it was a. Source 210. Change whatever as long as it's below $400 also I'm getting a EVGA 500B for $30 from a fellow ltt member. And I already have a R9 270

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

It dosent have to be. When I originally made this part list I noticed I was a bit below my budget so I picked the case. Before I believe it was a. Source 210. Change whatever as long as it's below $400 also I'm getting a EVGA 500B for $30 from a fellow ltt member. And I already have a R9 270

Here's what I would look at:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6jNTZL

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6jNTZL/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($108.00 @ Newegg)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.99 @ Newegg)

Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($99.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: Corsair XMS 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($69.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda ES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case ($99.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $482.94

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-20 00:32 EDT-0400

R9 270 isn't in there but it wasn't in your list either

A little bit more but close to your original price, you could pay more and get an 8320 OR get a cheaper case AND 8320.

Latest Letter from the Chairman came out today: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14089-Letter-From-The-Chairman

Explains why the stretch goal counter is now redacted and gave us the next two stretch goals. Some good info.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

52m

"The BB-12 is a brand new Manned Maneuvering Unit from Azure Sky Aero. Whether you are engaging in precision mining operations or delicate salvage retrieval, the BB-12 is capable of EVA operation for six uninterrupted hours. This new model features twenty-four precision nozzle thrusters and two redesigned heavy-duty tanks of gaseous nitrogen propellant, capable of being hot-swapped while on the drift or refueled back on the ship. With the BB-12, Azure Sky has once again cemented their place as the premier EVA tech provider."

53m

"INDEPENDENT ARBITRATOR’S GUILD – Have you been wronged by your superiors? Has the member of your organization entrusted with watching the funds, been watching them go into their own pocket? Think you don’t have any recourse? You’re wrong. Fully licensed and bonded to work within the UEE and beyond, the Independent Arbitrator’s Guild allows citizens (and civilians, we don’t discriminate!) to file complaints against (or within) private organizations. Petition cases with our IAG representatives to have your voice heard and restitutions made. Is your business less than legitimate? IAG is only here to judge the matters you want us to. Confidentiality is guaranteed."

"INDEPENDENT ARBITRATOR’S GUILD – Have you been wronged by your superiors? Has the member of your organization entrusted with watching the funds, been watching them go into their own pocket? Think you don’t have any recourse? You’re wrong. Fully licensed and bonded to work within the UEE and beyond, the Independent Arbitrator’s Guild allows citizens (and civilians, we don’t discriminate!) to file complaints against (or within) private organizations. Petition cases with our IAG representatives to have your voice heard and restitutions made. Is your business less than legitimate? IAG is only here to judge the matters you want us to. Confidentiality is guaranteed."

Space lawyer confirmed!

52m

"The BB-12 is a brand new Manned Maneuvering Unit from Azure Sky Aero. Whether you are engaging in precision mining operations or delicate salvage retrieval, the BB-12 is capable of EVA operation for six uninterrupted hours. This new model features twenty-four precision nozzle thrusters and two redesigned heavy-duty tanks of gaseous nitrogen propellant, capable of being hot-swapped while on the drift or refueled back on the ship. With the BB-12, Azure Sky has once again cemented their place as the premier EVA tech provider."

53m

So do we all get one of these? or is this just an in game thing?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

If you backed before the target, yes

We all get them

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

We all get them

cc5PIUU.gif

You Get one and you get one and you get one and you get one WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Here's what I would look at:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6jNTZL

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6jNTZL/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($108.00 @ Newegg)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.99 @ Newegg)

Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($99.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: Corsair XMS 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($69.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda ES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case ($99.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $482.94

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-20 00:32 EDT-0400

R9 270 isn't in there but it wasn't in your list either

A little bit more but close to your original price, you could pay more and get an 8320 OR get a cheaper case AND 8320.

ill play around with this. Thanks al of you!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

cc5PIUU.gif

You Get one and you get one and you get one and you get one WOOOOOOOOOOO!

We all get them

If you backed before the target, yes

Hell ya thats sweet!!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Well i'll eventually be getting a connie (i hate saving cash, need higher paying jobbbbb ;( !!!)

Military Commander soon to be reporting for duty !

/salute

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Little bit of laying around and BAM!

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2X9P8d
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2X9P8d/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($129.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair XMS 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda ES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT Source 210 Window ATX Mid Tower Case  ($46.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $421.93
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-08-20 13:39 EDT-0400

Remember I already have a gpu and a psu

Well i'll eventually be getting a connie (i hate saving cash, need higher paying jobbbbb ;( !!!)

Military Commander soon to be reporting for duty !

/salute

More money doesn't mean more in the pocket, it's difficult not to pay for bigger ships but my PC needs the money more

More money doesn't mean more in the pocket, it's difficult not to pay for bigger ships but my PC needs the money more

i just need to upgrade my 570 to the new 880s (maybe even ti) or dual 780s or something. Most likely need to upgrade my MB as well if im gonna get duals, don't think my Z87X-D3H can handle 2 cards + my wifi card in all the slots together... neeed something bigger.

Gonna get a Connie, but if that's too much when adding in my pc upgrade i guess ill settle for a smaller military craft (any suggestions?)

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

i just need to upgrade my 570 to the new 880s (maybe even ti) or dual 780s or something. Most likely need to upgrade my MB as well if im gonna get duals, don't think my Z87X-D3H can handle 2 cards + my wifi card in all the slots together... neeed something bigger.

Gonna get a Connie, but if that's too much when adding in my pc upgrade i guess ill settle for a smaller military craft (any suggestions?)

Is go single card ATM and if the WiFi card is a size restriction just get a riser cable or get a USB adapter and an internal USB connector

Get the Connie just wait a little longer if need be

Is go single card ATM and if the WiFi card is a size restriction just get a riser cable or get a USB adapter and an internal USB connector

Get the Connie just wait a little longer if need be

wifi card is in my sig, how would a usb adapter/internal connector work with that o.0 ?

wifi card is in my sig, how would a usb adapter/internal connector work with that o.0 ?

Sorry ment adapter and USB WiFi -__-

Sorry ment adapter and USB WiFi -__-

I'd rather keep my wifi card, it's a pretty decent one.

I'd rather keep my wifi card, it's a pretty decent one.

That's fine, just a thought

Hmmm

My rig is well somewhat same as yours(i have the 770 lightning which i OC'ed 1358 mhz core clock and 3705 memory clock) and i didnt see any boost like you're talking about.

I use the latest nvidia drivers and fraps to see my fps.

Edit: Is that on very high or just high graphics settings,and multiplayer or free flight?

Yo! Sorry if I wasn't clear; Sadly, this is on High settings on free flight. I did a fly around back when it launched and was getting 40-50fps on Broken Moon. Now I'm getting 50-60 fps.

Multiplayer and Vanduul Swarm are different stories though. My rig tanks down to 35-50fps on high settings--this is an improvement over the 30-40 fps I got from first release.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

So I'm doing a tutorial on voice attack, do people want a star citizen specific tutorial or a look at command/advanced commands and how to install and import ANNA?

there are plenty of SC tutorials but none go into how to program your own commands

my issues with programing commands is how bad the keyboard commands are in the first place.

this should be fixed shortly.