LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

It's the Phoenix with the ultra deluxe interior (and yes, a hot tub), but it's cargo space is severely affected by all the interior. With my ships being a 325a and (for now) an Aurora MR, I still want some cargo space. Andromeda for me because it is good in almost all aspects :)

Look you haul the cargo, leave the ship in charge of the NPCs and EVA over to my party ship, I've got chicks and salsa dips

Look you haul the cargo, leave the ship in charge of the NPCs and EVA over to my party ship, I've got chicks and salsa dips

Sounds like a plan! (and a party)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

So I'm buying voice attack, I tried voice attack, windows macro and JARVIS.

JARVIS has potential but is to awkward to install and the GUI and its sounds are horrible and not made for impatient people like me.

So I'm buying voice attack, I tried voice attack, windows macro and JARVIS.

JARVIS has potential but is to awkward to install and the GUI and its sounds are horrible and not made for impatient people like me.

yeah, I got VA a while ago, itching to properlly try it out. Waiting on real internet before i do anything like that though, roll on the 80/20 ^_^

Also, HEY GUYS! 

Been quiet for a while because i've been sorting some personal stuff out, i'm hoping to set up some sort of SC game night in the near future, if anyone needs me in the meantime, i'm usually on looney's server when i'm not overly busy that and feel free to add me on steam and drop me a message there ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Ixi you are back! We thought you were dead for a while. :P

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

It's the Phoenix with the ultra deluxe interior (and yes, a hot tub), but it's cargo space is severely affected by all the interior. With my ships being a 325a and (for now) an Aurora MR, I still want some cargo space. Andromeda for me because it is good in almost all aspects :)

Well, even with the reduced cargo on the Phoenix, it still has about twice what the cargo-specialized Freelancer has.

@geogga

I'm guessing the Taurus is massively cheaper because it's all stripped-out for the cargo space. It only has the jump drive (no fighter or rover or anything), and because of the expanded cargobay there isn't a whole lot else inside it either.

-This space intentionally left blank-

I would adore to get the exploration connie, that or the super luxurious one because, well. You know, hot tub.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

I would adore to get the exploration connie, that or the super luxurious one because, well. You know, hot tub.

The exploration model is so great. Not too luxurious inside but I love the redesigned front.

The exploration model is so great. Not too luxurious inside but I love the redesigned front.

me too, looks super star ship-ey

I can just imagine someone sitting in a ts, with the rest of the crew, and they're all like "engage number one!"

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

haven't been on a while but holy crap CGI just placed my expectation even more higher with all the stuff they showed on gamescom, the murray teaser, really got me thinking about getting a race capable ship now

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Back for good IXI?

Maybe, i've got tonnes of stuff still to do, with college and stuff, no real internet atm either (teathering) 

But other than that, should be!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dammit why do I miss out on all the streams and stuff, just got back from tough mudder and saw this it has made my week! Those hangars tho!! I'm drooling!

Also welcome back Mr Ixi and WELL DONE ARTOFINCA!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Dammit why do I miss out on all the streams and stuff, just got back from tough mudder and saw this it has made my week! Those hangars tho!! I'm drooling!

Also welcome back Mr Ixi and WELL DONE ARTOFINCA!

I didn't know it was happening either just stumbled on it.

Think we should make artofinca a medal of achievement, feels like an org win to me

link to the streamplaces?

And i might jump on RSI chat later tonight 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I like the 5 pack. Though I thought hanger/hangar is a UK thing

always get the 5 pack you need the space to hang things :) No idea if its a think out the UK but looks like not unless the person that made these is from the UK.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

link to the streamplaces?

And i might jump on RSI chat later tonight 

http://www.twitch.tv/roberts_space_ind_ch_1/profile/past_broadcasts

The last like 3 videos are from the Gamescom reveals.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Does anybody know if Star Citizen has been optimized a bit more? Because I'm waiting for not so huge FPS drops before I play it again...

COMIC SANS

Does anybody know if Star Citizen has been optimized a bit more? Because I'm waiting for not so huge FPS drops before I play it again...

latest patch seems to improve multithreaded performance according to release note, but AC .9 comes in the next 2 weeks, so they might improve thing a bit more when that arrives

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

There was the big issue of rubberbanding that was solved last patch, so yes it has but to what degree and if it helps you I don't know. So definitely yes but best way to know if it works for you is to try a match.