LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

not wrong there, as soon as I see an aurora that's my kill target

I'm not saying its wrong, I like the fact that you have to work for your kills

Have the prices for the chassis upgrades gone up? I swear to upgrade from the MR was $5 now it's $10

I'm not saying its wrong, I like the fact that you have to work for your kills

I dont know what im doing wrong but it seems at least in swarm i can stay on a targets ass and blast the crap out of him and i barley get through his shields before i have to wait for weapons to recharge.  When they do recharge his shield is back up.  I havent played multi yet cuz i know i will just get frustrated.  When will they add in the other variants?  I think they need to add in at least the aurora variants to make it fun for us to play.  I am almost tempted to get a 300 just because it can actually kill things, even though it cant take any damage.  But 

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I dont know what im doing wrong but it seems at least in swarm i can stay on a targets ass and blast the crap out of him and i barley get through his shields before i have to wait for weapons to recharge. When they do recharge his shield is back up. I havent played multi yet cuz i know i will just get frustrated. When will they add in the other variants? I think they need to add in at least the aurora variants to make it fun for us to play. I am almost tempted to get a 300 just because it can actually kill things, even though it cant take any damage. But

Burst fire to stop the shield from regenerating? I had your issue but a full mag into one ship will usually kill them out right, I'm sure there are weak spots too

Burst fire to stop the shield from regenerating? I had your issue but a full mag into one ship will usually kill them out right, I'm sure there are weak spots too

Thats the thing by wave 3 im chasing a guy around for what seems like 20 min blasting away and doing no damage.  Unloading a clip or burst fire just doesnt do shit for me.  it is so frustrating cuz i am falling behind because i dont want to play cuz it takes 30 to 45 min to complete a wave.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Thats the thing by wave 3 im chasing a guy around for what seems like 20 min blasting away and doing no damage. Unloading a clip or burst fire just doesnt do shit for me. it is so frustrating cuz i am falling behind because i dont want to play cuz it takes 30 to 45 min to complete a wave.

Is it always the tail your hitting? I'm sure the game starts picking up on how you play, if your hitting it in the tail, try to let the tail you and hit decouple mod.

I also have noticed if you hit a part that is destroyed (and I guess should've fallen off) it doesn't count towards damage on the ship

Hmm did we ever come up with a new meaning for UOLTT?

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Is it always the tail your hitting? I'm sure the game starts picking up on how you play, if your hitting it in the tail, try to let the tail you and hit decouple mod.

I also have noticed if you hit a part that is destroyed (and I guess should've fallen off) it doesn't count towards damage on the ship

I guess i could try this.  Would they all really switch there shields to full rear if that was my strat for a couple rounds? If so.. touche Vaandull Touche.

Hmm did we ever come up with a new meaning for UOLTT?

Yes but it didn't stick

I guess i could try this. Would they all really switch there shields to full rear if that was my strat for a couple rounds? If so.. touche Vaandull Touche.

Possible or set the recharge to max? Think about it, nobody has tried to study the game or the AI

We only know what we've been told

Do we have a redit or teamspeak set up yet does anyone know?

We do have a section on one of the TeamSpeak servers of the forum, but I don't know the IP right now.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Do we have a redit or teamspeak set up yet does anyone know?

I think the ts details are in the servers section of this forum, too lazy to check... as for a reddit no we don't have one (don't think UOLTT will have one either.) but there is /r/starcitizen that might be of interest to the redditors.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

We do have a section on one of the TeamSpeak servers of the forum, but I don't know the IP right now.

I think the ts details are in the servers section of this forum, too lazy to check... as for a reddit no we don't have one (don't think UOLTT will have one either.) but there is /r/starcitizen that might be of interest to the redditors.

Thanks guys, yeah I was too lazy to check myself also, lol. Figured with the multiplayer up for AC people might want to do some team fights, hear its pretty easy to queue up in the same map by just getting the timing right and queuing at the same time as your mates

Managed to find it after a bit of digging around.

starcitizents.linustechtips.com if anyone else needs it.

Managed to find it after a bit of digging around.

starcitizents.linustechtips.com if anyone else needs it.

That was once the server, but I don't think it is being used anymore.

If I recall correctly most people go to looney's server, IP was something with schnitzel that's for sure :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

That was once the server, but I don't think it is being used anymore.

If I recall correctly most people go to looney's server, IP was something with schnitzel that's for sure :P

Does it still work?

Yeah the one I found was empty, I will have a search for the other one.

Thanks.

Short answer is no we don't.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Short answer is no we don't.

long answer is?

We don't know, sorry.

I guess i could try this. Would they all really switch there shields to full rear if that was my strat for a couple rounds? If so.. touche Vaandull Touche.

So had a game last night, they defo get stronger as the waves get higher but it's a shame it's like someone flicks a switch from too easy to hard.

Wave 1 can be killed easily with a missile by the time you get to the priest a missile won't kill them out right but they will be immobilized.

Now to find out if it's a shield buff or not.

So i just had a most wonderful idea.  There has been allot of talk about what to do if you cant afford a ship.  Been saying that other players/npc's can hire you to pilot one of their ships.  Have they answered the question of what happens if i just steal their ship?  Is there just a bounty or does the game make it impossible to do this?  If there is just a bounty i think i have found my new profession, Chop shop/ Shady used spaceship salesman.  If my bounty gets too high i can just pay to reconstruct my face or hire other players to steel ships for me for a fee.  Then sell the ships at a extremely discounted rate.

So i just had a most wonderful idea.  There has been allot of talk about what to do if you cant afford a ship.  Been saying that other players/npc's can hire you to pilot one of their ships.  Have they answered the question of what happens if i just steal their ship?  Is there just a bounty or does the game make it impossible to do this?  If there is just a bounty i think i have found my new profession, Chop shop/ Shady used spaceship salesman.  If my bounty gets too high i can just pay to reconstruct my face or hire other players to steel ships for me for a fee.  Then sell the ships at a extremely discounted rate.

I remember Chris did answer a question similar to this on 10 for the chair, saying they are still deciding what do if you just down right don't return a players ship. Maybe it will just automatically get taken away from you, or such, but they are still deciding. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

So i just had a most wonderful idea. There has been allot of talk about what to do if you cant afford a ship. Been saying that other players/npc's can hire you to pilot one of their ships. Have they answered the question of what happens if i just steal their ship? Is there just a bounty or does the game make it impossible to do this? If there is just a bounty i think i have found my new profession, Chop shop/ Shady used spaceship salesman. If my bounty gets too high i can just pay to reconstruct my face or hire other players to steel ships for me for a fee. Then sell the ships at a extremely discounted rate.

They get marked as stolen