LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

we will all crash in the beginning some more, some less

i replayed freelancer, so cool game ^^

but sc wont be just an flight sim... at least they plan it for so much much more

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

is it only me that did not accepted or joined any of the spam invites

i want to wait long time for rsi to fix their currently "weak" system org

waiting for changes and options on that ( i will pe part of at least few official sub-orgs in ltt )

after that i might make my own ( freindlist org ) or join randoms

but we need alliances and friends, so lets start making some, good choices are ( from my view )

test, ta, imperium, brown coats, lonewolf, serenity and more ^^ cheers!

Yeah I haven't joined any of the random invites either, the system is I think just a hold over until they add more functionality and then I might just join some other orgs or create my own but it all depends as you say on the functionality.

As to alliances, we do need to get a few olive branches out there, we might be big but that does not mean we are infallible.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Making an alliance with TA does make logical sense, they seem like a pretty cool group. 

Imperium errr i dunno do we really want two giants allied i dunno

but yeah we should start knit-picking though the orgs and find people we like

No alliances No prisoners!!!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Making an alliance with TA does make logical sense, they seem like a pretty cool group. 

Really at this stage the most an alliance could be is an agreement of good will and as for Imperium I hope we can have some sort of peace treaty and the same for Lamp and some of the other large orgs, it would be quite disconcerting to be in an instant all out war.

Even smaller groups would be good allies, you never know.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

waiting for changes and options on that ( i will pe part of at least few official sub-orgs in ltt )

but we need alliances and friends, so lets start making some, good choices are ( from my view )

I haven't accepted any either. There's no real point (at least IMO) due to the rank thing unless you just want an extra crew to chat/fly with.

-This space intentionally left blank-

I declined all invs,as for alliances its a bit early for that IMO(but if we had to choose an allied org i would go for TEST,i mean come on :DD massive aurora fleet..its OP)

Really at this stage the most an alliance could be is an agreement of good will and as for Imperium I hope we can have some sort of peace treaty and the same for Lamp and some of the other large orgs, it would be quite disconcerting to be in an instant all out war.

True, the more Non-Aggression pacts we make the better

same goes for alliances

I haven't accepted any either. There's no real point (at least IMO) due to the rank thing unless you just want an extra crew to chat/fly with.

you can have tons of cool people in ltt, at least for me there is no point looking out the window for now

I declined all invs,as for alliances its a bit early for that IMO(but if we had to choose an allied org i would go for TEST,i mean come on :DD massive aurora fleet..its OP)

yes test and ta are my first "want" choices, but there are many more that looks cool

true

No alliances No prisoners!!!

Hallowed are the Ori!

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Random thought - when do you think the first proposal/wedding in SC.. its happened in all the big MMO

Hallowed are the Ori!

Not a fan of fundamentalist you say. :P

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Yah you don't want world war galaxy between The Imperium of Man vs US vs Lamp too much cluster fuck there.

This will all depend on the Council but imo Test and TA are good choices to make an alliance with.

I dont know all out war sounds like allot of fun to me and it might be hard to avoid.  Especially if you run across members of Imperium and lamp more often,  im not going to let a good score go by just because they are in a large organization.  Also since you are able to redact your org. you can pretty much ignore any treaties unless they know your game character to be a UOLTT member through some kind of espionage.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Yah you don't want world war galaxy between The Imperium of Man vs US vs Lamp too much cluster fuck there.

This will all depend on the Council but imo Test and TA are good choices to make an alliance with.

we need more alliances and non aggressive pacts

waging a war in the start of the game is a bit stupid, you wont be able to explore, learn and try things.

war between big orgs will make people leave especially if it is unprovoked, or just "made" for the sake of war

we should use the game start for building fleets, factories and economy, capturing ships and gathering money.

diplomacy, alliance, non-agr. pacts > senseless war

I certainly don't suggest war at the opening gates, however, I don't think non-agression pacts are necessary either.  That's something to be expected in the midst of a dispute, say, over a region or system.  I'd suggest that our focus should be moreso on the goals of exploration, rather than who are we not going to shoot at first.  We're a community (and a fast-growing one at that) and it'd be nice to see some structure to what LTT is looking to become.  What's the big push going to be at the opening gates?  Are we going to focus on finding a system worth obtaining control over?  If so, what type of resources are we going to focus on, if any.  Is that even a goal?  I'd like to see more discussion surrounding that.

May 29th

DFM single player release

(question if i melt my hornet to get the aurora and 300i just to test them out can i melt those 2 again so i can get my hornet later on?)

Ready to see where LTTs direction will head!

Sorry if im missing something but in the thread title its says now with added Gdocs, what is that referring to?

Sorry if im missing something but in the thread title its says now with added Gdocs, what is that referring to?

it refers to this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuTzBgZKSHqhdHBWX05pRFRkZ29JeWx1V2V0UUFMbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0 slightly outdated and almost forgotten...

also could refer to some of the operations but.... wait what operations  :ph34r:

-Groucho Marx

it refers to this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuTzBgZKSHqhdHBWX05pRFRkZ29JeWx1V2V0UUFMbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0 slightly outdated and almost forgotten...

also could refer to some of the operations but.... wait what operations  :ph34r:

Who edits this doc? My ship isn't listed JBJared has a 325A.

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

I'd suggest sending ixi a message, he is in charge of the doc.

However, it is quite outdated, as far as I know, but a new solution is being worked on (?)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Same here, My ship isn't listed but I don't see why that's a big issue. It is outdated after all. 

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Yeah that would be @ixi_your_face its incorrect for myself as well as I upgraded to a Freelancer and 325A but meh.

Personally I think it is fun to know but a little pointless for once the Org fleet stuff comes out it will all be moot. 

-Groucho Marx

as i said before

be active !!!

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/113363/

or else !

apophis.jpg

Yeah that would be @ixi_your_face its incorrect for myself as well as I upgraded to a Freelancer and 325A but meh.

Personally I think it is fun to know but a little pointless for once the Org fleet stuff comes out it will all be moot.

Honestly, it's more to do with keeping track. I wanted somewhere where i could keep track of the ships we have, and there's nothing atm that can do that for the orgs, so i decided to do it myself, hence why updating it is so slow

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.