LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I don't think you need to worry, I think LAMP and the other large one will be targets.

I don't think it'll help either because you don't know who has what.

Fair point but unless they are targeting one by one, who has what matters little. 

Personally if i had information on enemy fleets i´d know what to to expect to a minimum and if i were a pirate i know who to focus on more.

Just saw/realised that Operation Pitchfork is getting real big, real fast!

oh? that's nice i guess, i haven't been following any of those Operations sins the first one was made. Too busy too busy.

oh? that's nice i guess, i haven't been following any of those Operations sins the first one was made. Too busy too busy.

They're 5th overall right now with 857 members.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Btw anyone got any invites to random Orgs lately? i just got two :/

got one last week

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Btw anyone got any invites to random Orgs lately? i just got two :/

Yeah, now that you mentioned it...

2 invitations, one from TEST

yeah i got one from them as well, and Serenity.

Too lazy too check them out though :D

Hm, same here. TEST and Serenity.

I don't want to join them, though, I'll stick with UOLTT only for now.

yeah i got one from them as well, and Serenity.

Too lazy too check them out though :D

Hm, same here. TEST and Serenity.

I don't want to join them, though, I'll stick with UOLTT only for now.

speaking of the devil i just got one from test to, i guess they just setup spam bots for this

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

haha Yup exactly the same invitations, looks like they are doing a bit of mass marketing.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

haha Yup exactly the same invitations, looks like they are doing a bit of mass marketing.

Well, that's going to turn out unsuccessfully for them...

Well, that's going to turn out unsuccessfully for them...

You never know, they could possibly get some converts but I expect nothing solid and long lasting.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

new Wingmans Hanger is up guys!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Dear lawd! he even worked on the WoW expansions! D: why can´t they hire anyone Pre-Wow? Oh well.

@ixi_your_face so...what´s the status on that "gift" ? i was hoping it to pop up on the last two Wingmans :(

progressing well!

Almost done, as a matter of fact! I'll see about a teaser thread :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I've gotten an invite from TEST as well. Page says they're from Reddit. xD

Ya hafta admit their info page is hilarious:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/media/33gjeygpewce1r/cover/TEST-Cover.jpg

i love the guys over at TEST, they're awesome ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

i love the guys over at TEST, they're awesome ^_^

The org does look fun, but I won't join because of the spam.

I also got a spam message from Unitized Fuel Stocks, Inc. / UFS.

progressing well!

Almost done, as a matter of fact! I'll see about a teaser thread :P

Oh, I completely forgot about all this... Wow

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

is it only me that did not accepted or joined any of the spam invites

i want to wait long time for rsi to fix their currently "weak" system org

waiting for changes and options on that ( i will pe part of at least few official sub-orgs in ltt )

after that i might make my own ( freindlist org ) or join randoms

but we need alliances and friends, so lets start making some, good choices are ( from my view )

test, ta, imperium, brown coats, lonewolf, serenity and more ^^ cheers!

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

is it only me that did not accepted or joined any of the spam invites

i want to wait long time for rsi to fix their currently "weak" system org

waiting for changes and options on that ( i will pe part of at least few official sub-orgs in ltt )

after that i might make my own ( freindlist org ) or join randoms

but we need alliances and friends, so lets start making some, good choices are ( from my view )

test, ta, imperium, brown coats, lonewolf and more ^^ cheers!

I have not joined any other orgs as an affiliate. I am only member of the UOLTT. Maybe, if there is a more clear structure, I will join a few but not for now.

As for alliances, yes we need them. I know Tactical Advance has named us in one of his videos when he was talking about orgs and alliances.

i am not sure that i will join any organizations that are not part from the conglomerate

but depending of what RSI do, this might change.

i wanted to create my own house, to rp with friends from irl and other games + the new find cool people from ltt

but this is on hold due to the lack of options from rsi org system for now

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

I have not joined any other orgs as an affiliate. I am only member of the UOLTT. Maybe, if there is a more clear structure, I will join a few but not for now.

As for alliances, yes we need them. I know Tactical Advance has named us in one of his videos when he was talking about orgs and alliances.

which video?

as for me going into other orgs, i just don't want to, honestly this thread and linus and slick excitement about the game was what made me make the jump to back it before any piece of gameplay was shown, hell i haven't even played flight sims before which is the main part of the game, so i have no idea what i'm going to do when DFM launches (probably crashing with every asteroid around me) still i'm eagerly waiting for it to launch and play it

which video?

as for me going into other orgs, i just don't want to, honestly this thread and linus and slick excitement about the game was what made me make the jump to back it before any piece of gameplay was shown, hell i haven't even played flight sims before which is the main part of the game, so i have no idea what i'm going to do when DFM launches (probably crashing with every asteroid around me) still i'm eagerly waiting for it to launch and play it

http://youtu.be/xahqLRGy2rI?t=9m55s

Here is the Community Ambassador of TA speaking about other orgs ;)

About DFM, yeah I have also never played a flight sim, so expect me crashing into everything in the beginning :D