LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

then we will be small and cute 20 man org

3 of then in HC and the rest as council :P

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

almost 2k members and never seen more then 20 of them in the org chat ...?

Max I've seen is around 30 ^^

But yeah...

I am not in there as much as I really should be my bad, once I sit still long enough to breath I will pop in again haha. mainly I think it has to do with people not really having things they think they can chat about, the hangar module is cool but pretty boring once you have looked at all your ships. Once the DFM is out and people want to team up and play they will be in there.

It might also be a load of people who are just simply not keeping in the loop and rather waiting for a point later in the development to jump in on.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

i often browse the org lists too see if people made any interesting orgs inspired by movies and books...

no ori yet

At least there's a Firefly org, though I'd feel bad gunning down a browncoat

HOSTNAME: VERA | OS: Win10 | CASE: NZXT H440 | CPU: i7 8700K | GPU: EVGA  GTX1080 FTW | MEMORY: 2x8GB Team Group 8pack edition 3200MHz 14-14-14-31 | PSU: Seasonic P1000 | SSD: Vertex 4 512GB, 2 x SanDisk Ultra 2 960GB | HDD: 8TB total | DISPLAY: Acer Predator 1080p 144 Hz G Sync + Acer 27" 1080p | MOBO: Asus Prime-P | KEYBOARD, MOUSE AND PAD: Ducky Shine 5, Corsair M65 Pro and Razer Sabertooth | AUDIO: ASUS Xonar Phoebus, Corsair SP2500, AKG Q701 + ModMic, Audio Technica ATH-M50x | COOLER: Corsair H100i

I'll admit I rarely ever go into a chatroom that's not directly implemented into the game I'm currently playing; heh. Mainly cause I'd forget I'm in it and then people would get all agitated.

-This space intentionally left blank-

Some updates regarding the DFM have been posted.

There's a bunch of neat little details, but I think the most important bit is that everyone who's eligible will have access to the Vanduul Swarm singleplayer mode (and I presume Free Flight as well) from the get-go of the DFM's release, while multiplayer access will be staged to accommodate for server load (with priority based on Citizen Number). Very cool, since that means you won't have to wait longer than others for JUST flying around and shooting up some Vanduul butt.

they have some odd rules and politics that dont realy fit them in the role of browncoats or firefly fans

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

So my copy of Jump Point Volume 1 arrived today, and there's a few things regarding Orgs in there that I feel should be noted.

• The next major update will add structure tools and additional roles, including Operations, Diplomatic Relations, and Accounting, which got me thinking about the Council. While it would probably make sense that the Military rep would be in charge of Operations, and it could be argued that every Council member would be part of DR, Accounting strikes me as something that should be a "Coucil-exclusive" role (as in, it shouldn't be done by someone that represents, or is in, any of the other groups of the Org). Just some food for thought.
  • The major update that comes after that will introduce private sub-forums for every Org. I know that @Slick is trying to set up another forum specifically for SC-related stuff, but this should eliminate the need for that. Then again, it'll probably be something like near the end of the year before this update drops.
  • The last update they mention will include calendars for planning events and a voting system, so I guess we could hold elections or whatever.

That's about it for Orgs. Hope I'll find more cool tidbits like this worth sharing.

I just applied would like to join Military, bounty hunter.

I just applied would like to join Military, bounty hunter.

Welcome aboard dude!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

This can simply be done with Alliances once those get properly implemented, so I hardly see any reason why this should be treated as something special.

the current affiliate ( alliance ) system is not enough to provide the needed options and management for sub-organizations

Theres a Hydra org if your a Marvels fan

btw where is the google doc mentioned in the title ?

♠ Lamine O. Mingwan  UEE Record #256532 

Anvil Aerospace F7C Hornet ♦ MISC Freelancer DUR ♥

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Seeing the google doc again just want to mention that i got my handle changed from DRDEN to Draden.

Also i have an auroa LN and my forum name is on the left above my picture

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Seeing the google doc again just want to mention that i got my handle changed from DRDEN to Draden.

Heh, so it's no Doc anymore? ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'm stuck on what I should do. 

I'll be getting some money soon, and I dunno if I should spend it on a 2nd 7950 for better Star Citizen performance or a tablet (one of the Dell Venue tablets, either Windows or Android, still deciding), and a tablet would be great for uh..."school use". (On a serious note, it would be...when I need it for legit purposes.) 

So I'm stumped. 

COMIC SANS