LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

So, is the RSI website broken for anyone else? The only thing I am seeing is this: (pledge store is broken too, can't switch categories.)

-snip

Nope...

So, is the RSI website broken for anyone else? The only thing I am seeing is this: (pledge store is broken too, can't switch categories.)

It's working for me, for now.

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

it will be so great if some faith org tries to do this ^^

things that i loved and now made me want star citizen more and more:

if you missed any of those.... fix that mistake:

Firefly + serenity

Fifth element

Dune

Farscape + peace keeper wars

Sunshine

Alien +

Pandorum

SG1

SG atlantis

Battle star galactica + the plan

Cowboy bebop + movie

Futurama

Cargo

Blade runner

Pitch black

and so on

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

which of the Next great starship ships do you people prefer? I am in with infinitexuemonkey and shard collective. I am curious to see other people's ship preferences. :D

I like the guy from alaska's ship.  It may not be the best graphically at the moment but it would be so bad ass to fly in all broadside with a giant shield and blast on foes with those turrets.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Shadow Mantis.....

on a side note, anyone knows the why the Russian guys bailed? troyka or whatever

I think there should be another round of TNGS with the rest of the teams. Team Troika should be there.

I could be wrong though.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I think there should be another round of TNGS with the rest of the teams. Team Troika should be there.

I could be wrong though.

no the thing is, troika withdrew from the competition or so i heard, i was wondering why.

no the thing is, troika withdrew from the competition or so i heard, i was wondering why.

For real? I actually like their gunship.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Shadow Mantis.....

on a side note, anyone knows the why the Russian guys bailed? troyka or whatever

I think they withdrew because one of them was having problems or something like that

Join the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate in Star Citizen 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Enlist NOW to join the fleet!!!

it will be so great if some faith org tries to do this ^^

things that i loved and now made me want star citizen more and more:

if you missed any of those.... fix that mistake:

Firefly + serenity

Fifth element

Dune

Sunshine

Alien +

Pandorum

SG1

SG atlantis

Cowboy bebop + movie

Futurama

Cargo

Blade runner

Pitch black

and so on

There MUST be an Ori organization by now....a slightly perturbing thought

HOSTNAME: VERA | OS: Win10 | CASE: NZXT H440 | CPU: i7 8700K | GPU: EVGA  GTX1080 FTW | MEMORY: 2x8GB Team Group 8pack edition 3200MHz 14-14-14-31 | PSU: Seasonic P1000 | SSD: Vertex 4 512GB, 2 x SanDisk Ultra 2 960GB | HDD: 8TB total | DISPLAY: Acer Predator 1080p 144 Hz G Sync + Acer 27" 1080p | MOBO: Asus Prime-P | KEYBOARD, MOUSE AND PAD: Ducky Shine 5, Corsair M65 Pro and Razer Sabertooth | AUDIO: ASUS Xonar Phoebus, Corsair SP2500, AKG Q701 + ModMic, Audio Technica ATH-M50x | COOLER: Corsair H100i

Well in my two minutes of testing the multi Org stuff it seems like you cannot have your own org and set it as an affiliate while keeping UOLTT as your primary. Well that throws my idea of having a subsidiary company B45's Bits and Bolts Unless I make an alternative account.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Firefly + serenity

Fifth element

Dune

Sunshine

Alien +

Pandorum

SG1

SG atlantis

Cowboy bebop + movie

Futurama

Cargo

Blade runner

Pitch black

and so on

you have the EXACT same taste in movies and shows as me !

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

There MUST be an Ori organization by now....a slightly perturbing thought

i often browse the org lists too see if people made any interesting orgs inspired by movies and books...

no ori yet

you have the EXACT same taste in movies and shows as me !

i added you as wingman

Oh crap,

With the introduction of the multi-org membership, we have gotten a butt-ton of new members! We're at 1799 as of now!

I am surprised.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

we will see :)

i think now is a good time to be active on RSI forums and recruit more people using the propaganda posters.

what do you think people?