LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Well, only a few weeks ago, Nikki "Batgirl" went to CIG and actually saw someone there in the middle of mapping different actions to the X55's buttons, so they intend to make full use of as many capabilities as they can.

Actually sir, if you think about it, there are 3 different flight modes for SC. There's the normal non-restrictive flight, your restrictive one, and then the pivotal flying mode ( i forgot the names of the modes). I personally have purchased the Saitek x55 rhino as it seems to have an unfair amount of customizablity to both the stick and throttle. Furthermore, there are multiple weapon types as well, especially for the multi-crew ships. But, just for the fighters sake, you have your basic gun under the cockpit, your missiles, and whatever else you have under your wings. you can pretty much control the entire aspect of the game from just the hotas, with the exception of typing in-game. So, I think that your mistaken when you say that your only going to use two buttons on a hotas for SC.

Guys stop taking the answer so literally I didn't expect anyone would, you've got three-ish week to wait till the dogfighting module comes out and see what it's like. Don't buy something now, just wait and if you haven't used your Amazon prime free trail then would be a good time for next day delivery only to cancel the membership when the item is delivered

Guys stop taking the answer so literally I didn't expect anyone would, you've got three-ish week to wait till the dogfighting module comes out and see what it's like. Don't buy something now, just wait and if you haven't used your Amazon prime free trail then would be a good time for next day delivery only to cancel the membership when the item is delivered

a really cool/wierd thing for prime was that during augest, i got the trial. I forgot about paying for it because well I just forgot. A month/two ago, I was like, "shit, $79!" I canceled the membership and since i didn't order too many items while on prime, they refunded me half the total cost, like $39 or something, really cool.

LOL, people on the internet taking things super serious *sigh*

Yea, don't buy the flight sticks now, I mean there's no point anyway, if you order it later you have a few weeks to try it out before returning it. That's what I may do.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

a really cool/wierd thing for prime was that during augest, i got the trial. I forgot about paying for it because well I just forgot. A month/two ago, I was like, "shit, $79!" I canceled the membership and since i didn't order too many items while on prime, they refunded me half the total cost, like $39 or something, really cool.

LOL, people on the internet taking things super serious *sigh*

Yea, don't buy the flight sticks now, I mean there's no point anyway, if you order it later you have a few weeks to try it out before returning it. That's what I may do.

Prime in Italy is a great deal, €10 a YEAR, and you get free shipping!

wtf

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

O.o That's so cheap!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

About to buy the game and really excited to play with everyone. Quick question: Would the Aurora be a decent first ship for exploration. That is what I plan to do. I can do any of the ships under $100. Any suggestions?

Red Dragon: CPU: i5-4670k @4.1GHz RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 4GB PSU: Corsair RM750 COOLING: Corsair H100i MAIN MONITOR: Asus VG248QE

Other Devices: PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge LAPTOP: Gigabyte P55W-BW1 DAC/AMP: Audioengine D1 DAC HEADPHONES: Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm Mic: Blue Snowball

My god, mobile sucks at getting to the end of long threads. This post serves to do that and only that, soz

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Oh my god, star citizen sub forum or forum... Or something

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

About to buy the game and really excited to play with everyone. Quick question: Would the Aurora be a decent first ship for exploration. That is what I plan to do. I can do any of the ships under $100. Any suggestions?

check out the ship specs here

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/ship-specs

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

My god, mobile sucks at getting to the end of long threads. This post serves to do that and only that, soz

Oh my god, star citizen sub forum or forum... Or something

Tapatalk my friend

Tapatalk my friend

Tapatalk hates me and I hate it... Hate hate relationships don't work well as you can imagine

On a side note, just broke a toe. That's always fun

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Tapatalk hates me and I hate it... Hate hate relationships don't work well as you can imagine

On a side note, just broke a toe. That's always fun

How did you do that?

I've miraculously managed to never break anything. Sounds painful though.

Hey people,

Wind tweeted that we are now able to put our SC names on our profiles :D

Oh, sweet!!

check out the ship specs here

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/ship-specs

I don't really recommend that because it's outdated (Oct. 2013) and there has been a good amount of changes

Okay, hmm. So a sub-forum has been created for Star Citizen, which is great. This is what we've asked for as a group, but there seems to be quite some controversy about it. People think it isn't fair that this game deserves a sub-forum, whereas other games might be more popular.

Then, there is also Slick who said that this sub-forum was a mistake, because he was on laggy internet (?)

I guess we have to see and wait what will happen right now.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Okay, hmm. So a sub-forum has been created for Star Citizen, which is great. This is what we've asked for as a group, but there seems to be quite some controversy about it. People think it isn't fair that this game deserves a sub-forum, whereas other games might be more popular.

Then, there is also Slick who said that this sub-forum was a mistake, because he was on laggy internet (?)

@Slick Pain in the ass, but custom group with permissions for all members to access the sub-forum... Real pain due to donators etc.... But possibility mabye?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

haters gonna hate, but with this thread getting to almost 200 pages, and with DFM coming soon, it was either we get a sub forum or we start spaming threads in pc gaming, and them complaining about that.

I don't really recommend that because it's outdated (Oct. 2013) and there has been a good amount of changes

outdated = they made changes ? any info on that ?

anyways the specs description is the important part that cant change

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'd like to be a stealth assassin.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

This is not really what i had in mind so im not exacly happy, but neither am i bothered by too much. 

Now its just easier for other groups to come and leech info. its still open and not locked down to org members, and the fact that the rest of the forum that dont want anything to do with the game get feeds about it is not cool.

outdated = they made changes ? any info on that ?

anyways the specs description is the important part that cant change

Yes, they made some slight changes to some ships' specs. I don't konw exactly which specifically was changed and what was changed but devs had made comments regarding specific questions about ships; they're too lazy changing it every few weeks/months or what ever. It's a waste of time for them because they're always changing and well there's gonna be a LOT of changes during/after DFM to balance ships