LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

We should have a UOLTT Mafia. 

We will have hit-men, loan sharks, pirates, fraudsters and blackmailers. 

I've got a fresh shipment of polarbears I need rid of stat. Can you help?

I've got a fresh shipment of polarbears I need rid of stat. Can you help?

Fat Alphie is taking care of. He's got 2 polarbears worth of C4 on him. We're also gunna blow up a rat working for Impirium's family.

Fat Alphie is taking care of. He's got 2 polarbears worth of C4 on him. We're also gunna blow up a rat working for Impirium's family.

Sweet, I'll be in touch I may have a few things I need you to do

Fuzz Armstrong the polarbear is the forums mascot although the HC hasn't approved it yet To much debate we all agree that with Ixi's guidance taxing will be good for the Org We all liked the Pax East demo even if it was crashing it was less than BF4 All very eager for the DFM Some of us unsure about blackouts others love it A following of the last alpha slots And random banter

Blackouts?

Taxing, eh?

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

What would you lot say to a "protection fee" for businesses in other orgs. We need to protect them from "criminals".

So I have been a member of the LTTC for a while but haven't really git involved in anyway. So it's now time for that to change, and since I don't really want to to read 182 pages of this thread (slack I know) can someone give me the low down on what we are up too?

So I have been a member of the LTTC for a while but haven't really git involved in anyway. So it's now time for that to change, and since I don't really want to to read 182 pages of this thread (slack I know) can someone give me the low down on what we are up too?

Hm, more and more new members are asking for some kind of rundown of what's happening.

That messageboard idea someone had yesterday (sorry, can't remember your name) does seem more and more attractive.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

See below, as for plans Org wise you will have to wait and see

Fuzz Armstrong the polarbear is the forums mascot although the HC hasn't approved it yetTo much debate we all agree that with Ixi's guidance taxing will be good for the OrgWe all liked the Pax East demo even if it was crashing it was less than BF4All very eager for the DFMSome of us unsure about blackouts others love itA following of the last alpha slotsAnd random banter

Landing on planets will not be an option until a later module for that exact reason (hopefully). I expect them to take their time on making the transition as seamless as possible. I think I heard that there will be a cutscene to change from the planet to space and viceversa in the early stages of the "planet module" but don´t quote me on that. :D

About the talk of the DFM I hope that we can someday do a battle royale in a private server with only the active members of the forum just for fun! :D

and to determine the allmighty champion of the formus... :ph34r:

"what's happening", "I want to be the leader", "sick artwork" and "In Ixi we trust"

Edit: Oh, and how can I forget, "Imma tax yo ass"

I want to be in this so bad! But I would love to just do my own thing but still participate in the group :( So I am going to go under 'other', I have a Freelancer! Plans to do my own thing, but would LOVE to do it under this group for sure.

Fuzz is epic. How did we even get started with polarbears though?

Wow I can't believe I remember this. So this was back in mid-february when I first pledged for SC and joined the UOLTT.

dxu4uC8l.jpg

It started when during the first hour that I came in--I was wondering where I'd belong to with my trusty Avenger. Asked people which subgroup I should be in.

All of a sudden, after people started speculating that the Avenger is a great Commerce ship, this happens:

YcRNWPP.jpg

Lol we started calculating how many Polar bears an Avenger can yield. And I dunno, the Polar Bear thing took off from there! UOLTT at it's finest, I'd say!

To anyone who was there, DamnDirtyApe, XiaoPigs, Laukus... etc. Do you guys remember how we got to specifically Polar Bear hauling? I vaguely remember the people advocating to join the Trading subgroup saying something about a selling exotic pets around the galaxy...

EDIT:

Copied the photo from my iPhone with timestamp!

ytaIcO0.png

Edited by isHypnophobic

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Wow I can't believe I remember this. So this was back in mid-february when I first pledged for SC and joined the UOLTT.

-snip-

It started when during the first hour that I came in--I was wondering where I'd belong to with my trusty Avenger. Asked people which subgroup I should be in.

All of a sudden, after people started speculating that the Avenger is a great Commerce ship, this happens:

-snip-

Lol we started calculating how many Polar bears an Avenger can yield. And I dunno, the Polar Bear thing took off from there! UOLTT at it's finest, I'd say!

To anyone who was there, DamnDirtyApe, XiaoPigs, Laukus... etc. Do you guys remember how we got to specifically Polar Bear hauling? I vaguely remember the people advocating to join the Trading subgroup saying something about a selling exotic pets around the galaxy...

EDIT:

Copied the photo from my iPhone with timestamp!

-snip-

LOL I can't remember myself. All I remember was basop or rucdoc mentioning it lol.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Just sayin hi to all the other new people that have joined since. o/

I've been keeping up on the topic; just haven't had anything meaningful to add that hasn't already been said. xD Back to the Lurk-Wagon!

-This space intentionally left blank-

Happy holidays, fellow org-mates, brothers, wing-men and citizens

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

-snip

Lol, I remember when I joined in mid January the chat was pretty much dead all the time. Us and our polar bears... If we do implement my ATC idea you're getting the polar bear one call sign.

I'm trying to join chat, but I can't for some reason, it gets stuck at "Connecting". I doubt it's my XMPP token, it's probably because my ping is too high because I'm on a satellite connection, and it's raining. 

I'm trying to join chat, but I can't for some reason, it gets stuck at "Connecting". I doubt it's my XMPP token, it's probably because my ping is too high because I'm on a satellite connection, and it's raining. 

Have you tried resetting your modem?

-Turkey with a vengeance 

it does when they say it has a crew of 2

But it's 90 x 25 x 20!!

I agree, it's stupid, but I describe size by people not ship size :P