LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Hey I just thought - how about sending the CIG gang Star Citizen gift cards???

Hey I just thought - how about sending the CIG gang Star Citizen gift cards???

I totally read this as "Sending the CIG Gang Star citizen gift cards.

RIP

guru5.gif

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

UOLTT poster for CIG would be cool.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I am sure the irony would not be lost on them...maybe one special one for the wingman....so he can buy insurance LOL

Have they updated the Recommended Specs since they orignially said GTX670 last year?  The physics of the asteroids and orbits have my 660ti worried...especially since I just upgraded to 1440p :(

Have they updated the Recommended Specs since they orignially said GTX670 last year? The physics of the asteroids and orbits have my 660ti worried...especially since I just upgraded to 1440p :(

Yo experience the asteroids and orbits?

I have a 660ti, running 1080 on medium pretty well, but it's the hangar LOL.

But yea, I don't think a 660ti will do for 1440p

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Man there is a lot of posting and data to try and farm thru - there wouldn't happen to be a centreal repository of general UOLTTC data?  I am sure the High Admirals in thier lofty positions are on top of everything :lol: but us new recruits need to nail down the the basic data of the group...if there even is such a thing (see what I mean).

As we appreare to have an offical slogan, in latin to boot, how about an un-official (we seem partial to un-offical things) "Thru tech, the 'verse..."  a small play on our name. :)

That would be pretty cool to have some sort of FAQ page where a lot of the repeat questions could be answered.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Added big update on my site Artofinca.com containing all the 5 pieces i did for LTT conglomerate / Star citizen - fan art

enjoy

<3

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

That would be pretty cool to have some sort of FAQ page where a lot of the repeat questions could be answered.

Once we've got our forum, I'll set up a FAQ as we go along

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Hey guys, thanks for letting me join your organization. Can't wait to see you guys in the dogfighting module! (I recall Chris saying something about private matches as well as matchmaking, but I'm not 100% sure).

Hey guys, thanks for letting me join your organization. Can't wait to see you guys in the dogfighting module! (I recall Chris saying something about private matches as well as matchmaking, but I'm not 100% sure).

welcome

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Once we've got our forum, I'll set up a FAQ as we go along

Speaking of forum, any new plans with that? Is it still going to be the love child of Slick and this forum or is this secret other forum in development kicking ass

-Turkey with a vengeance 

Speaking of forum, any new plans with that? Is it still going to be the love child of Slick and this forum or is this secret other forum in development kicking ass

Still @Slick 's very delicate love child

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

So anybody want to summarize the last 100 pages of thread for those of us who haven't kept up? ;)

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

Added big update on my site Artofinca.com containing all the 5 pieces i did for LTT conglomerate / Star citizen - fan art

enjoy

<3

Great artwork!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

So anybody want to summarize the last 100 pages of thread for those of us who haven't kept up? ;)

"what's happening", "I want to be the leader", "sick artwork" and "In Ixi we trust"

Edit: Oh, and how can I forget, "Imma tax yo ass"

-Turkey with a vengeance 

"what's happening", "I want to be the leader", "sick artwork" and "In Ixi we trust"

Edit: Oh, and how can I forget, "Imma tax yo ass"

also that Linus is bait, and owns the org an irdis

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Yo experience the asteroids and orbits?

I have a 660ti, running 1080 on medium pretty well, but it's the hangar LOL.

But yea, I don't think a 660ti will do for 1440p

Well in the dogfighting demo that Chris Roberts did, all of the asteroids and debris seemed to have collision detection and good texture quality, and some of the asteroids were destructible.  I hope the transition from space to planet is seamless and not broken up by a cut-scene or something lol.

Well in the dogfighting demo that Chris Roberts did, all of the asteroids and debris seemed to have collision detection and good texture quality, and some of the asteroids were destructible.  I hope the transition from space to planet is seamless and not broken up by a cut-scene or something lol.

Landing on planets will not be an option until a later module for that exact reason (hopefully). I expect them to take their time on making the transition as seamless as possible. I think I heard that there will be a cutscene to change from the planet to space and viceversa in the early stages of the "planet module" but don´t quote me on that. :D

About the talk of the DFM I hope that we can someday do a battle royale in a private server with only the active members of the forum just for fun! :D

and to determine the allmighty champion of the formus... :ph34r: 

Join the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate in Star Citizen 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Enlist NOW to join the fleet!!!

Fuzz Armstrong the polarbear is the forums mascot although the HC hasn't approved it yet

To much debate we all agree that with Ixi's guidance taxing will be good for the Org

We all liked the Pax East demo even if it was crashing it was less than BF4

All very eager for the DFM

Some of us unsure about blackouts others love it

A following of the last alpha slots

And random banter

Fuzz Armstrong the polarbear is the forums mascot although the HC hasn't approved it yet To much debate we all agree that with Ixi's guidance taxing will be good for the Org We all liked the Pax East demo even if it was crashing it was less than BF4 All very eager for the DFM Some of us unsure about blackouts others love it A following of the last alpha slots And random banter

Fuzz is epic. How did we even get started with polarbears though?

Fuzz is epic. How did we even get started with polarbears though?

They are the contraband of space

Hey guys, new guy here. Make sure to log onto the RSI chat and chill with us! We discuss things ranging from the SC Economy to 'how many polar bears can a pilot fit in an Avenger.'

The first post I found, we should ask this to the guys at CIG

i see polar bear on ixi's jacket in the poster ^^

so who knows?