LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Keep going! I just woke up and saw it was already filled :( next goal as $1000? That sounds easy by how fast we hit $500.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Keep going! I just woke up and saw it was already filled :( next goal as $1000? That sounds easy by how fast we hit $500.

I feel like $1k would be a bit much to send as a gift, BUT. if that's what you all want, we could do a lot of things with $1k

I personally think it's too much though, $500 is plenty, a little over is awesome, lets just not go too crazy :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I feel like $1k would be a bit much to send as a gift, BUT. if that's what you all want, we could do a lot of things with $1k

I personally think it's too much though, $500 is plenty, a little over is awesome, lets just not go too crazy :P

Ehh that's true hehe, I saw a star citizen video where they got a goodie box thing and it wasn't that overly expensive.

Maybe CIG will do something nice for our org and give us an ingame status or something special we can have in our hangar, who knows..

Regarding the listing of the donors , Maybe we can list it, but those who donate the most will be on top of the list and vice versa?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Ehh that's true hehe, I saw a star citizen video where they got a goodie box thing and it wasn't that overly expensive.

Maybe CIG will do something nice for our org and give us an ingame status or something special we can have in our hangar, who knows..

Regarding the listing of the donors , Maybe we can list it, but those who donate the most will be on top of the list and vice versa?

I'll work something out.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

The gifts don't need to be expensive, one I saw on wingmans hangar recently was a box of Haribos so not all that expensive, it is more to show appreciation to the devs for making an awesome game. Also to (if we are mentioned) get UOLTT a little more out there and into peoples minds.

Regarding the listing, the only really fair way to do it is to have the names in a random order luck of the draw.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

well i already posted this but you know what....

WhwOMkt.jpg

:D

We could ask Linus to talk to the dollar shave club and send them some one wipe charlies :D $500 worth.

For the love of all that is holy I have no idea how I remembered about those from the Wan shows.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

We could ask Linus to talk to the dollar shave club and send them some one wipe charlies :D $500 worth.

For the love of all that is holy I have no idea how I remembered about those from the Wan shows.

Linus advertising is super effective...

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I remember he was shouting about one wipe charlies as a woman walks pass the window.. classic Linus

Haha those ads

Any of you guys try out the little "mod" which you can fly the ships?

No waiting for the real thing

This. The flying in the hangar module is such an early stage, it's not worth the bother to get everything set-up to fly a Hornet.

DFM

I am back in the forums! :D  I had taken a break... so what has happened since my departure?

You missed all the things Beans, as @geogga so eloquently phrased it :D the DFM announcement was the biggest as well as no more alpha slots and meh just go back a few pages and skim haha.

-Groucho Marx

The simpler the better

I am back in the forums! :D  I had taken a break... so what has happened since my departure?

you might have missed me: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca/p1

:)

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Man there is a lot of posting and data to try and farm thru - there wouldn't happen to be a centreal repository of general UOLTTC data?  I am sure the High Admirals in thier lofty positions are on top of everything :lol: but us new recruits need to nail down the the basic data of the group...if there even is such a thing (see what I mean).

As we appreare to have an offical slogan, in latin to boot, how about an un-official (we seem partial to un-offical things) "Thru tech, the 'verse..."  a small play on our name. :)

I don't want to have to buy any ships with real money because I can't enjoy a game unless there's something to work towards

This is why I'm starting with a commerce ship and want to buy my fighter(s) through the in game economy.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Man there is a lot of posting and data to try and farm thru - there wouldn't happen to be a centreal repository of general UOLTTC data?  I am sure the High Admirals in thier lofty positions are on top of everything :lol: but us new recruits need to nail down the the basic data of the group...if there even is such a thing (see what I mean).

As we appreare to have an offical slogan, in latin to boot, how about an un-official (we seem partial to un-offical things) "Thru tech, the 'verse..."  a small play on our name. :)

Just now in chat, plans were being made of making some sort of message board/bulletin board of current activities. Maybe you will be able to see it soon ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

been member of UOLTT on starcitizen for a while now but just got around to joining LTT forum cuz i was lazy.  My name on SC is thedomsaww and i have an aurora LN

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

been member of UOLTT on starcitizen for a while now but just got around to joining LTT forum cuz i was lazy.  My name on SC is thedomsaww and i have an aurora LN

wellcome

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Well then I will welcome you thedomsaww in this forum as well