LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

1oX5p3d.jpg

Welcome to the privet closed circle of Star Citizen you citizen !

Happy to join UOLTT

♠ Lamine O. Mingwan  UEE Record #256532 

Anvil Aerospace F7C Hornet ♦ MISC Freelancer DUR ♥

5a7yseba.jpg

NOOOOOOO!!!!! HOW could they??? Couldn't they code it so that if it was equal to 1 it showed "slot"? It's annoying me...

Looks like you can buy a pass for $5

Yeah I was just about to say that.

Basically for the exact same price as you would pledge anyway for Alpha/Beta Access you can buy your ship of your choice and an Alpha pass.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

You guys didn't turn on auto refresh so...

P.S. Any of you guys have any experience with refunds with CIG/RSI?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

You guys didn't turn on auto refresh so...

P.S. Any of you guys have any experience with refunds with CIG/RSI?

Not any with refunds. Melting down, I have a lot of experience with.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

I see. Trying to refund my avenger and keep my Aurora but the lady spoke on about melting

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I've got the avenger and the auroa with upgrade what groups would be good for me to join?

I've got the avenger and the auroa with upgrade what groups would be good for me to join?

Avenger it pretty quick and agile. Would make a good bounty hunting ship and could fare pretty good in combat. Aurora could be good for some exploration.

Avenger it pretty quick and agile. Would make a good bounty hunting ship and could fare pretty good in combat. Aurora could be good for some exploration.

Thanks I'll join those then :D

Chelsea from Customer Support just refunded my Avenger! How awesomely nice of her. So happy.

Same. I really have to watch out that I don't buy additional ships, because I want to work for them.

On the other hand, I also really want one of those Jump Point anthologies, but I don't have a lot of money left this month. =/

The books? Im still waiting for my hard cover jump point jolly goodtime book.

It's funny that i have to choose between buying another ship or continuing to save money to buy a computer lol. 

I am Krish-0412. I have the RSI Aurora MR. Application sent by the way :)

also welcome aboard

I am so confused by some of the posts in the last few pages or so. Were people saying that LTT Conglomerate is taking no more members?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I am so confused by some of the posts in the last few pages or so. Were people saying that LTT Conglomerate is taking no more members?

Why would you think that? :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

No, all the alpha slots are gone

No, all the alpha slots are gone

Oh as in being able to try the game earlier than others. Correct?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Oh as in being able to try the game earlier than others. Correct?

Yes, alpha access with game packages has ran out, though, you are able now to buy the modules separately. The Arena Commander module (DFM) is up for grabs now, but not playable yet.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Okay guys, question.

How many of you would be willing to chip in to send the guys at CIG something awesome?

We're calling it Operation: Royal Salute.

The objective is to send CIG something they won't forget.

Target budget is $500USD. 

Obviously I wouldn't ask any of you guys to foot the entire bill, instead, I ask you to PM me how much you would be willing to chip in (if any). And if all goes to plan, I'll take the tally and once we hit the goal, I'll arrange the cash and get it set up. Once that's done, we can sit back and wait for wingman's. See if they show it there, and if they don't show it, at least we know that we did our bit to make them remember our name.

I'd make sure that every member gets their name on a contributions sheet to also be sent. Perhaps with he % of overall cost you footed. I understand if you'd rather not chip in for such an endeavour. however I feel it's time we one upped the competition.

FOR THE HORDE ORG!

$95 to go!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Thanks I'll join those then :D

Join which ever fits your play style more, Not what your ships say you can, you can always play a bit in game build up some funds scrap your ship and then go into your prefered role.

No simply the RSI Alpha slots the org is still open and accepting :D

Okay guys, question.

How many of you would be willing to chip in to send the guys at CIG something awesome?

We're calling it Operation: Royal Salute.

The objective is to send CIG something they won't forget.

Target budget is $500USD. 

Obviously I wouldn't ask any of you guys to foot the entire bill, instead, I ask you to PM me how much you would be willing to chip in (if any). And if all goes to plan, I'll take the tally and once we hit the goal, I'll arrange the cash and get it set up. Once that's done, we can sit back and wait for wingman's. See if they show it there, and if they don't show it, at least we know that we did our bit to make them remember our name.

I'd make sure that every member gets their name on a contributions sheet to also be sent. Perhaps with he % of overall cost you footed. I understand if you'd rather not chip in for such an endeavour. however I feel it's time we one upped the competition.

FOR THE HORDE ORG!

So I would be willing to chip in something (after payday next week would be awesome haha) a few dollars is not that bad and the more of us that chip in the cheaper it is for each.

I would say putting the members names would be nice, though possibly saying "from the UOLTT Org as a whole" might be more inclusive to all the members even if they didn't take part. also putting the % donated on the thing would seem a bit like shaming to me, random list and keep it at that imho.

Any ideas as to what to get them though, they seem to like their booze and sweets?

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

So I would be willing to chip in something (after payday next week would be awesome haha) a few dollars is not that bad and the more of us that chip in the cheaper it is for each.

I would say putting the members names would be nice, though possibly saying "from the UOLTT Org as a whole" might be more inclusive to all the members even if they didn't take part. also putting the % donated on the thing would seem a bit like shaming to me, random list and keep it at that imho.

Any ideas as to what to get them though, they seem to like their booze and sweets?

We know what we're getting them. It's gonna be a surprise to everyone though :D

But yeah, the % thing is still up in the air atm. But still, a list would be best methinks. That or just saying it's from the entire org. Without a list.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

But yeah, the % thing is still up in the air atm. But still, a list would be best methinks. That or just saying it's from the entire org. Without a list.

DAMMIT ixi I'm curious now!! You are getting them rocks aren't you? The $500 is for postage only.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I think the % thing is a bad idea, it's a gift and it's a bit unfair on people who want to tribute more but can't.

What I would do is say our target is $500 but run it for a month and see if we can go over budget and get a little something extra.

That said I will try to chip in but have about £2000 of bills this month so you may get a fiver :lol: