LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Bounty Hunting! 

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

What about podcasters on your starship screen? :D

Also, what about rouges or con-artists?

Diamond 5 in League :)

I just wanna fly a Cargo ship!

Are we gonna have/is this the LTT Star Citizen Team? If so I am buying the game.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Are we gonna have/is this the LTT Star Citizen Team? If so I am buying the game.

Agreed!

Diamond 5 in League :)

I'm okay with military, bounty hunting, piracy, or trading. Maybe we could setup some kind of relationship with @That Norwegian Guy 's clan

Military and engineering.

I vote space pirates

Who needs to barter, scam, do physical labor, and interact when we can just plunder all the things

I like the way you think, but if nobody barters, or do physical labor, etc., who will you plunder off of?

Bounty Hunting! 

That sounds really fun! Too bad I don't have Star Citizen :(

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Don't worry, the full version won't come out until early 2015.

Apply now!

(all applications will be accepted :P)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'm all up for some exploring! 

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's

I'm I'm as long as we have a sub group that's more rag tag non conformist rebellious group that is part yet not officially affiliated with LMG

i pretty much want to explore the game but i must have atleast an OP weapon to take care bad guys faster :D

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Done applying. Can I be part of staff?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Woah, I didn't know that Star Citizen can be this organized and methodical. These trials and fines you speak of, are they part of the game, or is it just a system you've created?

Looks like a compelling purchase.

Done applying. Can I be part of staff?

You may run for elections once we're properly set up for them, then, should you win you will be appointed an Admiral, at which point you will have a seat on the council.

Woah, I didn't know that Star Citizen can be this organized and methodical. These trials and fines you speak of, are they part of the game, or is it just a system you've created?

Looks like a compelling purchase.

I just kinda came up with them tbh! Not too sure how all this will work, but all the kinks will be worked out in the coming months

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

What about podcasters on your starship screen? :D

Also, what about rouges or con-artists?

I vote space pirates

Who needs to barter, scam, do physical labor, and interact when we can just plunder all the things

I'm okay with military, bounty hunting, piracy, or trading. Maybe we could setup some kind of relationship with @That Norwegian Guy 's clan

Military and engineering.

I like the way you think, but if nobody barters, or do physical labor, etc., who will you plunder off of?

filionwaitwhat.gif

Apply now!

(all applications will be accepted :P)

:D

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I would like to be a part of the high council

Members of the high council will be kept to a maximum of 3 for now. The successor of the Admiralty will be chosen by said Admiral when he/she steps down.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I applied, been waiting a long time for this feature!!!

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

How do you buy Star Citizen?

Members of the high council will be kept to a maximum of 3 for now. The successor of the Admiralty will be chosen by said Admiral when he/she steps down.