Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Solonicity

nightmare to sign up, to find...

Posted · Original PosterOP

why cant i type in the comment box? nothing happens or shows. i had to type elsewhere and oaste this. and your captchahell  and email confirmation is ridiculous - I had probably 20 captchas - unless youre under onsoaught or want to duscourage participation.  and then i saw the post i wanted to comment in/ kove speaker promo didnt even get a reply from the site about that issue.

weird... Mortis will be here soon enough

PSU Tier List (simplified)//PSU tier list (advanced)//Motherboard VRM list//Graphics card (cooling) tier list//Build Guide Megathread//Motherboard Tier List//Linux Guide//Build logs//Seasonic Focus issues//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k  @5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3500 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)  PSU: CX550m

Secondary PC: Cedar mill

Spoiler

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

Server: CookieVault

Spoiler

CPU: C2D E8400  RAM: 2x2+2x1 gb DDR3   HDD: 4x Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI 1TB   PSU: Acbel 320w 80+ gold

Laptop: HP Elitebook 8460p

Spoiler

CPU: I5-2540m  GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+4GB 1333 mhz DDR3   SSD: mx500 250gb  Screen: TN 768p

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

Can't really say I've had the same issues when signing up.

Maybe you can't post replies because you're still on 0 posts?

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Captcha is by Google. The amount depends what IP/browser etc. you are on. If the IP/hostname is known for spam, botnets and so on, you'll be haunted. Discord does same when I use mobile data.

So questions. Are you using VPN? What browser? Have you tried without addons enabled?

In past issues with text bpx loading slowly are caused by either something slowing down whole connection (like VPN) or some browser addon blocking elements from working.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

42 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

Maybe you can't post replies because you're still on 0 posts?

And that's got nothing to do with anything. It only means user has posted either to this section or to Off Topic.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

And that's got nothing to do with anything. It only means user has posted either to this section or to Off Topic.

I thought there was a limitation, that you could only post/reply in certain subforums once you have a certain number of posts. I could be wrong though, it's been some time since I was on 0 posts :P

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

When I read this, it reminds me of the post where a bro was complaining about how hard it was to download MSI afterburner because the website was very "Not user-friendly" because he accidently downloaded Kombuster.

Everytime I DL Afterburner I look at MSI's website wondering how that person brushes their teeth in the morning lol

Ryzen Rig 2: ASrock B450 Pro4 ATX, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker, Corsair HX850 PSU, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiator, 128gb Patriot Scorch NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case.  DSI 90-Key Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry Red switches, Zalman ZM-GM1 mouse, Hannspree HF207 and Acer AL2016W monitors

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Ryzen Rig 1: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case.  Zalman K600S keyboard, Zalman ZM-GM1 mouse, Acer XF270HU 2560x1440 144hz IPS monitor

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37628874?

Dwight: The Mixed Metals Loop Media Center.  Ask me about it.

Micro Form Factor Dell OptiPlex 3040: Dell 0MGK50 A02, i3-6100T, 4gb DDR3 1600, Team Group 120gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro, Logitech K400+, M.2 Intel Wifi/Bluetooth

Linux Box: Toshiba Laptop, i7 620M, NVS graphics, 2gb ram tinker toy at the moment.  Running Manjaro at the moment

1 hour ago, myselfolli said:

I thought there was a limitation, that you could only post/reply in certain subforums once you have a certain number of posts. I could be wrong though, it's been some time since I was on 0 posts :P

Classifieds is only subforum with such limitation, 100 posts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

>joins

>shitposts

>leaves

a classic.

Intel Core i7 5820K | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | ASUS RVE | Trident Z 3200MHz 4x4GB | GTX 980 K|NGP|N 2-Way SLi

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Black 32GB | Exynos 8890 Octa | SanDisk Ultra 200GB SDXC

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Valley | Superposition

Are you using tor? That is the only reason that I'm aware of that could cause you to receive more than one captcha. 

Email verification is necessary to reduce the amount of spam that we get, and is standard on most sites like this. 

If the editor wasn't working, it's possible that the editor was being blocked by something like noscript. If you don't have any extensions or content blocking enabled, what browser and version are you using? 

HTTP/2 203

On 4/8/2019 at 5:50 AM, DildorTheDecent said:

>joins

>shitposts

>leaves

a classic.

a chronicle

14 hours ago, myselfolli said:

(I don't think he's comming back)

Hes comming back for sure, hes gotta finish 😉😏