Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bmlzootown

[Floatplane] Unofficial Roku Channel

6 hours ago, bmlzootown said:

It's... a bit complicated. Since I have no paid developer account, I can't really release it on the app store, so you'd have to sideload it (this video gives a basic gist of how to do so -- older devices connect via USB, newer 4k models can be added wirelessly, should be able to figure that bit out with a quick Google search). The source is up on Github.

If you have any issues, let me know. I've only tested on the simulator, so I make no promises that everything will work 100%.

Awesome! Will start researching. Thanks!

Posted · Original PosterOP

Just a slight update (if you can really even call it that): I have yet to figure anything out, and nobody has responded to my thread about live-stream HLS issues on the Roku community forum. I've bumped the post multiple times to no avail.

Shamelessly plugging the link here as well, just to get a tad bit more exposure.

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 2/20/2020 at 5:52 PM, bmlzootown said:

Just a slight update (if you can really even call it that): I have yet to figure anything out, and nobody has responded to my thread about live-stream HLS issues on the Roku community forum. I've bumped the post multiple times to no avail.

Shamelessly plugging the link here as well, just to get a tad bit more exposure.

And suddenly... The issue appears to be gone. Nothing has changed on my end, so I'm assuming it was something on the server's end. Hopefully the stream will work fine this Friday, but I should be around to test during that time.