Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f2bacon

nzxt kraken x52 am4 bracket makes no sense??

im pretty sure this is what i need, but its not what i have. is there any way i can use what i have or do i have to storm into microcenter tomorrow morning?

LGA2011_Narrow_300x300.jpg

Posted · Original PosterOP

I recently had to buy a replacement motherboard and I got the asrock b450m am4 board. I still have the bracket from my kraken x62's mount, but i have no idea how im supposed to mount this. the manuals ive seen just show a regular 4 screw bracket in the correct formation, but i dont have that. am i missing something?

IMG_20190406_221416.jpg

Posted · Original PosterOP · Best Answer

im pretty sure this is what i need, but its not what i have. is there any way i can use what i have or do i have to storm into microcenter tomorrow morning?

LGA2011_Narrow_300x300.jpg

While I dont have that cooler, there should be a metal piece that graps onto the loose tab on the circular piece that you would screw into place through the hole

i was missing a screw, microcenter was able to help me out. sorry for wasting anyones time!

in the box you should be looking for a little hook kind of thing. in the instructions it shows you how to do it. i didnt have the part i needed because i got my kraken used.

0.PNG

1.PNG