Looking for bassy speakers

reallylikeskeypad

Im looking for some bassy, and I mean really bassy 2.1 desktop speakers for around $100

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

On 4/5/2019 at 6:43 PM, reallylikeskeypad said:

Im looking for some bassy, and I mean really bassy 2.1 desktop speakers for around $100

fro my eperience for aro und a $!00 logitech speakers are very good very bassy especially if you turn up the bass. I have a couple and they are great for blasting hip hop. but won't match the detail of something more neutral and aimed a profesionals but if your listening to electronic music or hip hop that doesn't matter anyway all that matters is how much fun they sound and generally they are pretty fun. something like this hit's hard when listening to something like J'ouvert by Brockhampton or Black metal terrorist by Denzel Curry. I may not have this exact set but I have a 5.1 set by them from 09 and one from 2014 ad they sound pretty consistent in quality so extrapolating from that they should sound better  than what I have. 

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Z623-Watt-Speaker-System/dp/B003VAHYTG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=logitech+speakers&qid=1554597188&s=gateway&sr=8-1