Is Heidoc legit?

DDebbil

I've heard you can get reliable Windows 10 ISOs using the Heidoc Windows ISO downloader - but is this all on the up and up?

My question is: why is Microsoft being so obstructive about making the ISO downloads available if (with some rooting around) they are still ok with you getting it from them?

13 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

Their website is convoluted but they can be found on Microsoft's website.

You can even check this out: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/

Clicking the Windows 10 option just takes you to the media creation tool. I can't see where to download the Windows 10 ISO from there.

Install plugin that changes user agent in browser. Change it to Android and you'll can get iso directly from M$ website.

14 hours ago, DDebbil said:

Clicking the Windows 10 option just takes you to the media creation tool. I can't see where to download the Windows 10 ISO from there.

They prefer ppl to use their own tool. Cause its "less hassle". Not that different than, well, many other companies, Google  and Apple to name a few. But as there are mirrors, and as its rather easy to switch browser user agent, this is easiest annoyance to counter. Compared to trying to access files on Apple device without iTunes. Or even with it. Or just accessing files on said device.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv