Program that gets all drivers updates you need

Hi, I remember linus speak about a program that automatically searches for the latest drivers on all your stuff but I dont remember the name.

Thanks

Just now, shooter27 said:

Hi, I remember linus speak about a program that automatically searches for the latest drivers on all your stuff but I dont remember the name.

Thanks

Edit : sorry for typing error in title ?

Just get drivers from manufacturer sites, windows gets most of them anyway

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Just get drivers from manufacturer sites, windows gets most of them anyway

I dont have that kind of time... im working all day and spending all night doing math cause that class is necessary to get into university

31 minutes ago, CUDAcores89 said:

he was talking about ninite. 

Also ninite can only be used to get common programs like chrome, steam, ect and not drivers.

Yeah I know about ninite... well thanks anyway, guess I'll just delay the updates till I got time for it

10 hours ago, shooter27 said:

Yeah I know about ninite... well thanks anyway, guess I'll just delay the updates till I got time for it

The thing with drivers is, that you rarely need to update them. Usually its for fixing something not working properly. Otherwise you don't need to install anything but initial ones. Some drivers, like for keyboard, mouse etc. can add extra features, but those also have box to tick for informing you about available updates. Same with GPU updates.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm a firm believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" and that is especially true with drivers. The latest drivers aren't always the greatest and the ones MS tries to ram down our throats aren't even always the latest. If a driver is working just fine and a new driver isn't to correct a security issue or add a feature you really want or need, the best thing to do is leave well enough alone (the same is true of program updates; I've seen perfectly good programs get ruined by updates).

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

It's called SDIO

Snappy Driver Installer Origin

https://sdi-tool.org/

Download the LITE Version

When you open it click DOWNLOAD INDEXES ONLY

Then it will show you all the drivers,

tick the ones you want, press go and sit back and relax.

Well, if you have no time to install drivers from manufacturer's websites, then you'll have no time to install that automatic drivers installers that needs sometimes even more time to run and do their job.