How to mass produce PCBs

Theroretical Speaking how would I mass produce a PCB What machines would You need and when would it become profitable to use them instead of for example JLCPCB? 

Well JLCPCB produces so many PCB that they are really cheap for what they are. You would have to sink an absurd amount of money into it to become profitable at all. I don;t know about the tooling itself, but I know enough to say it wouldn't be cheap.

See this playlist:

For something simpler like two layers max, you'd need to order big FR4 boards, a tool to cut the big panels to smaller sizes, containers in which to shove the circuit boards for etching, then high speed drilling machine to drill holes, then again deposit copper into holes for vias and through hole stuff through electrolysis, then spray the insulation layer (the greenish transparent stuff) over the copper and pcb, then silkscreen text etc etc etc.

One layer boards and the cheap FR2 or similar (yellowish circuit boards) are often made by stamping/punching holes in the pcbs (they put a bunch of circuit boards one on top of the other and then there's machine which punches down through all a hole)

JLC is ridiculously cheap as it is, I would just stick with them, or maybe one of their competitors. 

ASU