ASUS G75 limited internet problem

iceballfunela

Hey guys, I've been getting drops in my internet and I keep on getting limited internet. Its very annoying. I've checked other forums and it didn't help at all. I changed the router with my ISP(M1 Singapore) and I got an identical but a new router, it didn't help. I can't use ethernet because my mum thinks it it ugly to have a wire going around the house and I have a grandmother who lives with me and may trip over it so wired is a no no. I need help quick that won't need any money.. thanks!

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

Hey guys, I've been getting drops in my internet and I keep on getting limited internet. Its very annoying. I've checked other forums and it didn't help at all. I changed the router with my ISP(M1 Singapore) and I got an identical but a new router, it didn't help. I can't use ethernet because my mum thinks it it ugly to have a wire going around the house and I have a grandmother who lives with me and may trip over it so wired is a no no. I need help quick that won't need any money.. thanks!

How far are you from the router? Wireless G, N, AC?  2.4 Ghz band or 5 Ghz?

My PC specifications are in my profile.

How far are you from the router? Wireless G, N, AC?  2.4 Ghz band or 5 Ghz?

not that far away, about 10 meters. Wireless N. 2.4 GHz.

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

not that far away, about 10 meters. Wireless N. 2.4 GHz.

Your ISP is confident there are no outages or server-related issues on their end?  Did they check the cabling of your residence to make sure the equipment is receiving proper power?

My PC specifications are in my profile.

Your ISP is confident there are no outages or server-related issues on their end?  Did they check the cabling of your residence to make sure the equipment is receiving proper power?

My ipad, sony xperia z and basically everything else is fine with my wifi so I think its a wifi card problem than a router problem

ASUS ROG G75VX

PowerLine it then if Ethernet wire is not an option. up to 300mbs and cheap  about £15 Uk

PowerLine it then if Ethernet wire is not an option. up to 300mbs and cheap  about £15 Uk

Hmmm... I live in a high rise building so I don't know if it will work, I'll give it a try.

ASUS ROG G75VX