PewDiePie Exposes T-Series for selling Pirated Bollywood Songs when they started.

iKingRPG

In this diss track, (refferencing to losing to T-Series as the most subscribed to channel) he congratulates (like the name) T-Series for all of the bad things, pointing out that the Indian Bollywood company started by selling pirated songs, and it currently breaking tax laws by not paying.

1 minute ago, handymanshandle said:

Diss tracks are news?

Great, guess it's time to turn No Vaseline into a news article.

Isn't youtube tech? Isn't digital music tech? Just because it has the word pewdiepie and diss track doesnt make it not tech news.

Just now, iKingRPG said:

Isn't youtube tech? Isn't digital music tech?

A channel posting copyrighted shit isn't news in the slightest. There's billions of channels that do it. It's just another "muh pewdiepie" topic.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, handymanshandle said:

A channel posting copyrighted shit isn't news in the slightest. There's billions of channels that do it. It's just another "muh pewdiepie" topic.

T-Series isn't just a channel it is a company. Even if this is move to off topic it is still Tech news.

Just now, handymanshandle said:

A company channel posting copyrighted shit STILL isn't news in the slightest.

Their Channel didn't. Pay frickin attention

2 hours ago, iKingRPG said:

-snip-

<removed> i know t-series was an illegal set up, but i don't care. no one cares. 

Edited by SansVarnic

What you consider to be constructive might not be someone elses opinion because it's subjective, as always your mileage may vary.

I found the post interesting as I'm not really a pewdiepie fan/subscriber, although I can see why he's so popular, quite entertaining (IMHO).

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

I can't believe he has that many followers. He's so annoying. As is evident by this video. Who cares if someone overtakes you when you have that many?

Like seriously. Grow the fuck up and do something useful with your life.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

46 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I can't believe he has that many followers. He's so annoying. As is evident by this video. Who cares if someone overtakes you when you have that many?

Like seriously. Grow the fuck up and do something useful with your life.

we dont care about his subscribers. did you not read the point of my post? i didnt even say to subscribe to him. i was focused on tseries. also pewdiepie is a youtuber about comedy, therefore it is natural for some to love him and some to not be able to stand him, like you. Also why are you saying to grow up? You literally just said:

<removed>

Edited by SansVarnic

43 minutes ago, iKingRPG said:

we dont care about his subscribers. did you not read the point of my post? i didnt even say to subscribe to him. i was focused on tseries. also pewdiepie is a youtuber about comedy, therefore it is natural for some to love him and some to not be able to stand him, like you. Also why are you saying to grow up? You literally just said:

pretty sure @dizmo is telling pewdiepie to grow up (and i agree with him), the entire video reeks of "i'm losing, so now i'm going to air your dirty laundry to show everyone that you're not a legitimate competitor and don't deserve to be at the top"

Edited by SansVarnic

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

4 minutes ago, Arika S said:

pretty sure @dizmo is telling pewdiepie to grow up (and i agree with him), the entire video reeks of "i'm losing, so now i'm going to air your dirty laundry to show everyone that you're not a legitimate competitor and don't deserve to be at the top"

well all of his fans are kids

5 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Correct.

1 minute ago, iKingRPG said:

That's no excuse.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

11 minutes ago, iKingRPG said:

so? how does that have any relevance to what i said?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 hour ago, remus243 said:

I found the post interesting as I'm not really a pewdiepie fan/subscriber, although I can see why he's so popular, quite entertaining (IMHO).

The whole thing seems stupid to me.

They want PewDiePie to have more subs because they think subs mean something and then when they scream at people to sub for no reason that takes away the meaning.

Also it seems that T-Series started out as a company selling pirated records and then "Kumar [the founder] noticed that many elderly Hindu followers could not read hymns and chants because of failing eyesight, so Kumar hired singers to record the chants and sold them as cheap cassettes." Recording the hymns seems like something that qualifies someone as a creator and the company just grew from there, so I think the whole creators not corporations thing doesn't make much sense.

Though I don't like their music and am subscribed to neither.

-= Thread Cleaned=-

Let's keep this civil.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

After all Crunchyroll started as a pirate anime site and it is now a leading legal anime provider. So what if they started as pirates?

Also, the Youtuber which starts with p is IMHO only relevant for his fan base and no one else.

People that are complaining about this "T-Series vs. PewDiePie" thing should better grow up. Like, i know its kinda childish from both of them. PewDiePie is a Comedy channel with mostly young audience, all he does is this comedy thing. T-Series including some indian people mostly just cant take the joke. Pewdiepie literally said this is all a joke. Sometimes i cant really tell if its true tho, because in some videos he clearly cares somehow. Still, i know you have your opinions, but saying stuff like "He should grow up" is still just embarrassing when you aren't even watching all videos. I know, he is childish, but mostly for entertaining purposes. He still can be a grown man with logic thinking. If you cant take it, you are the childish one to be honest. I respect if you dont like him or anyone else, but you dont really know the person unless you met him, spent time with him and know whats really up.

12 hours ago, iKingRPG said:

Isn't youtube tech? Isn't digital music tech? Just because it has the word pewdiepie and diss track doesnt make it not tech news.

It's YouTube drama. If there were major changes to the platform that would be worth posting.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

It doesn't come across as drama to me, feels like you're reading too far into some very shallow humour.

He probably has to react in some way as its something that will be widely reported on (losing top spot on YT subs) and in that regard it can loosely be regarded as tech news.

Monitor: Alienware AW2518HF CPU: 9900K @ 5.1GHz Heatsink: 2x360MM Custom Loop GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO RAM: Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 2x8GB 4400Mhz Mobo: Asus Maximus XI Gene Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 PSU: Corsair RM1000x Storage: Seagate Firecuda 510 2TB M.2, Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 256GB M.2

This is the most forced thing ever, i thought it had ended by now...

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX