Cable Internet Reliability Issues?

Aileron
5 minutes ago, Reignfire said:

My internet is very confusing to me. I've been on it all night and for 7 hours there have been no uncorrectables. I've been keeping a close eye on the status page and uncorrectables seem to appear all at once out of the blue. There will be zero and then all of a sudden 20-30k happen. Any idea why?

Edit: As I was typing this I checked and it just happened. I don't understand why.

Follow the cable from the modem to the pole. Are there any high power devices near the cable or splitter? Fridge, heater, dryer...etc..

11 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

Follow the cable from the modem to the pole. Are there any high power devices near the cable or splitter? Fridge, heater, dryer...etc..

There's nothing high powered in the room but once outside the house the cable does run in front of a washer/dryer (wasn't running) room and a hot water heater (runs on gas) room but other than that no. It's separated by a wall. As far as I can tell nothing was turned on or changed in that 10 minute span.

Edit: Also there doesn't seem to be anything from the cable to the pole. It's a straight shot from the roof through some woods 10 feet off the ground and about 60 feet long.