StoreMI or not?

Cornish

I've just built a new B450 system with a 128GB Intel 760P as boot drive and a 2TB Barracuda for storage. When I was poking around the AMD tools I started reading about StoreMI and remembered I have an old, unused 60GB SSD (SATA 2) that I was going to put into my media server but didn't get around to. My usage will mainly be gaming and some light photo editing, SO, is it worth setting up StoreMI tiering the 60GB SSD and the 2TB HDD?

Depends on if you want to spend money or not. You really don't have any reason not to and it should work okay. If you're willing to spend $30, LTT recommends Primocache

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

Thanks for the response. Have given the procache free trial a go to see if it actually makes a noticeable difference for me, it seems safer (and more verifiable) than jumping onto storemi.