AIO cooler problems- Need Advice.

Xander Cousins

Soo, i just found out after 6months of using a cooler master AIO that is has been slowly leaking onto my GPU, which has caused it to act up in the past few months when i think back on it.

I only just found this out now and due to not having a spare cpu cooler available i am unable to proceed working on this machine without fear of damaging it more.

Should i contact Cooler master about this? amazon as they sold it to more or what, because atm i have 2 weeks left of computer extensive work and well no personal computer to use....

Images below of damage;

IMG_20190328_093024.thumb.jpg.dd2b4802d95467a5da19bfe6415985e6.jpg

IMG_20190328_095532.thumb.jpg.f96044d35ac4394971b7ae993af5cbef.jpg

IMG_20190328_095527.thumb.jpg.16fbdb983d565e8ee10d6b355978dede.jpg

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

I'd contact Cooler Master, since Amazon will just contact Cooler Master or tell you to contact Cooler Master, meaning it'll take longer. 

(Also there is a typo in your signature, I'm assuming 'band' should be 'bang')

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

@RollinLower u would if i had the cash, and that not me sayin oh a couple quid off im dirt broke atm.

@martward

I ended up contacting amazon first, sadly they cant do a replacement as the item is no longer sold on their site... But are able to do a refund... Gonna be contacting Cooler master later in the day as i have an interview to get ready for but i'll keep ppl updated on the subject.

Thanks

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

Depending on when you made the purchase, I would see what Amazon will do. Customer support from Amazon will generally take care of the purchase (the cooler) but will not be much help on the damage on the graphics card.

~ all comments are my own and not on behalf of Amazon, yea yea legal nonsense 

34 minutes ago, Alex Colson said:

@RollinLower u would if i had the cash, and that not me sayin oh a couple quid off im dirt broke atm.

@martward

I ended up contacting amazon first, sadly they cant do a replacement as the item is no longer sold on their site... But are able to do a refund... Gonna be contacting Cooler master later in the day as i have an interview to get ready for but i'll keep ppl updated on the subject.

Thanks

@skippytheturtle

So just to update you guys, contacted Cooler Master they are saying they maybe able to file a damage claim to replace the cooler and Gpu problem is i require the reciepts (cooler isnt the problem) but the gpu is ....