Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheReal_ist

The real reason why Apple removed the Jack. And why u still haven't figured it out yet.

Your thoughts?  

40 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you think this is why Apple Removed the jack?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yea, u make some valid points
    • No, your points make no sense

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-04-10 at 05:24 AM

Who closed the 'vote'? I'd wanted to pick the fourth option but realized it was closed. Was it the OP/TS, things weren't going his way so he opted to close the 'Vote'??

Rig 1: AMD AM4 R9 3900X (12C/24T) | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 4x 8GB XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4 3200 | PowerColor RX VEGA 64 Red Devil | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD + 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD + 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Leopold FC660C + Logitech G703 | OPPO HA-1 + Philips Fidelio HTL9100 | Acer XR341CK 21:9 Freesync | 64bit Win10 Pro

Rig 2: Intel i7 3960X (6C/12T) | Asus R4E | 16GB Corsair Dom Plat 2133mhz | Leaadtek GTX1080 Hurricane | iFi Micro iDSD BL + Samsung HW-K651 | Caselabs M8 | Corsair HX-1050 | Leopold FC660C + Logitech G502 | Samsung C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 | 64bit Win10 Pro

HTPC Rig: Intel i7 4770K (4C/8T) | MSI Z87 G45 Gaming | 16GB RipJawsZ 1600mhz | Gigabyte RX EVGA64 Gaming OC | Tt View 31 | Enermax 1500 MAX Revo | Logitech G613 + G603 | Panasonic 65" UHD TV | 64bit Win10 Pro

They did it to make more money.

You either had to buy the airpods, or a vastly overpriced lightning connector.

No secret and no surprise as they are a business who knows they have a significant customer base that will pay through the nose for anything from Apple.

Just now, Fluph said:

They did it to make more money.

You either had to buy the airpods, or a vastly overpriced lightning connector.

No secret and no surprise as they are a business who knows they have a significant customer base that will pay through the nose for anything from Apple.

I agree - and this is from someone who owns an iPhone 6s, and quite likes it, along with iOS.

For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

10 hours ago, GamerDude said:

Who closed the 'vote'? I'd wanted to pick the fourth option but realized it was closed. Was it the OP/TS, things weren't going his way so he opted to close the 'Vote'??

It would appear despite the OP's best efforts, he hasn't been able to prove his point or accept the weight of reasoning provided by the wider forum.  When you are in the OP's position there are only two options, accept you were wrong or quietly back out and pretend it never happened.  It seems he has elected for the later. 

QuicK and DirtY. Read the CoC it's like a guide on how not to be moron.  Also I don't have an issue with the VS series.

Sometimes I miss contractions like n't on the end of words like wouldn't, couldn't and shouldn't.    Please don't be a dick,  make allowances when reading my posts.