Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Graham Carter

Is It Just Me...

Posted · Original PosterOP

536787755_aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9HL0cvMjc1MzQ0L29yaWdpbmFsLzAwMi5qcGc.jpg.3a1d65cfe1aa63f14b64cbf10238aa86.jpg

... or does anyone else prefer to close and re open their Web browser rather than re use the open tabs for another site?
I personally angrily close my browser if there's several open! 

Just feels like a fresh shiny browser rather than the dirty hoe full of open tabs!
Re using tabs just makes me feel like am splashing into a nasty tart!
😛 

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

I close the tab and create a new one. It probably does the same thing. Probably.

Lol yeah kinda the same thing.  There is however variables to this rule though... I only do this on a machine with SSD disks and or plenty of memory.

I wouldn't do this at work as my pc has a standard hard disk and not much memory.. takes too many seconds to re-open the browser 😉 

16 minutes ago, Graham Carter said:

536787755_aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9HL0cvMjc1MzQ0L29yaWdpbmFsLzAwMi5qcGc.jpg.3a1d65cfe1aa63f14b64cbf10238aa86.jpg

... or does anyone else prefer to close and re open their Web browser rather than re use the open tabs for another site?
I personally angrily close my browser if there's several open! 

Just feels like a fresh shiny browser rather than the dirty hoe full of open tabs!
Re using tabs just makes me feel like am splashing into a nasty tart!
😛 

Youre not wrong

-= Moved to Off Topic =-

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I have like 80 tabs at any one time, i reuse tabs a lot. im like your worst enemy browser wise

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play MTGA & watch anime at 720p...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee! The Cassette Deck!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

11 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

I have like 80 tabs at any one time, i reuse tabs a lot. im like your worst enemy browser wise

This is very similar to what I do. I keep opening and reusing Chrome tabs until my PC runs out of RAM and crashes :) 

Useful links: Community Standards | PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Build Guide Megathread | GPU Cooler Tier List | How to set up a Linux Gaming PC from start to finish

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4460

Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-HD3

RAM: 8GB AMD DDR3 1600MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB

Case: In Win Mana 136

Storage: Crucial MX500 250GB + WD Blue 1TB

PSU: Corsair CX450M

Monitor: Blaupunkt 32" TV + Samsung S24D590L 

Cooling: Knockoff of an Intel stock cooler

Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M500 (Cherry MX Red, UK layout)

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB