what are you doing youtube/chrome?

joelthezombie15

So whenever i use youtube in chrome and i minimize to my desktop then go back to chrome this happens.  Once i move my mouse around in that area or open a new tab it goes away but until i do that it wont go away.gAdXsl4.png

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

typically I see this when my nvidia drivers crash hard from a bad overclock

Ya i have been having issues with my amd drivers but im barely overclocked and i can go much higher.

read the blue popup on the right. Click on "Permanently" and it should be normal.

Its been doing this for longer than that has been there. I just got that today (I signed up for the feather beta) and this issue has been happening for a week or two now. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Does it do this in Firefox?  Chrome seems to have the most Youtube problems even though its Google's Browser. 

Does it do this in Firefox?  Chrome seems to have the most Youtube problems even though its Google's Browser. 

I dont have firefox. 

I dont have firefox. 

Download it just to see, it's not hard to uninstall

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W

I dont have firefox. 

Well...  Get it, its easy to remove.  And you should probably have it anyways.  Its a great second browser for when Chrome goes complete nuts (again)

Well...  Get it, its easy to remove.  And you should probably have it anyways.  Its a great second browser for when Chrome goes complete nuts (again)

I dont like firefox though. 

I dont like firefox though. 

omg just use it to see if its a browser or driver related issue

Try disabling Pepperflash and just use adobe flash. you can google disable pepperflash. It's chrome's own flash and it sucks, and causes lots of problems.

Try disabling Pepperflash and just use adobe flash. you can google disable pepperflash. It's chrome's own flash and it sucks, and causes lots of problems.

how would i do that?