Building new pc what can it play?

Just now, LienusLateTips said:

When did that happen? During my 3 month disappearance?

Well first it was oversensetive and tripped on GPUs like Vega 64 and RTX 2080ti.

Then they tuned it, and now its not sensetive enough. It affects the entire focus line.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($164.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: GeIL - EVO SPEAR 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.95 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Hitachi - Ultrastar 7K3000 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.89 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB MINI ITX OC Video Card  ($345.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Cougar - MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($53.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $888.68
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-27 17:22 EDT-0400

Here is a 900$ build. Har to get better than this

21 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Well first it was oversensetive and tripped on GPUs like Vega 64 and RTX 2080ti.

Then they tuned it, and now its not sensetive enough. It affects the entire focus line.

Are you sure? I have the focus plus and it's doing fine. Or is this only the case with the focus, and not the focus plus?

Just now, DotoreN said:

Are you sure? I have the focus plus and it's doing fine.Or is this not the case with the focus plus and only focus?

its both. the PSU will work fine, but if hit with a load its where safety is supposed to trip and save the PSU, it wont. meaning it can at worst take the system with it. its otherwise a nice CPU, but since you can get something better at the same pricepoint, it means there is no point in getting it

18 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

its both. the PSU will work fine, but if hit with a load its where safety is supposed to trip and save the PSU, it wont. meaning it can at worst take the system with it. its otherwise a nice CPU, but since you can get something better at the same pricepoint, it means there is no point in getting it

Apparently, according to the reddit topic below it only affects a few GPU's and it's only the case with the old Focus models.

3 minutes ago, DotoreN said:

Interesting. Maybe it's a little offtopic, but my Focus plus 750W is relatively new. If I were to upgrade to a 2080Ti should I look for a new PSU as the focus plus might cause my system to die as I assume it cant handle high-end GPU's under heavy load properly or should I be fine?

its a 750 watt model. you are most likely fine. it mostly affects lower level models