Suggest which is better

Ritam
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
4 minutes ago, Ritam said:

Exactly dont remember the model.But it is a non 'K' based processor. Frequency 3.1GHz with turboboost

Wow 3.1 is pretty low. The i7 3770 is base 3.4, 3.9 with turbo, so that's a big upgrade for you.

11 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Wow 3.1 is pretty low. The i7 3770 is base 3.4, 3.9 with turbo, so that's a big upgrade for you.

Yes. I got it

12 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

if you are willing to turn down setting, I think 580 4gb is good for another 4 years on 1080p

but note that 580 4gb doesnt worth $265

4 years? How on earth is a 4gb card that is ONLY JUST able to hold on for 60fps at 1080p going to survive another 4 years...

Anyways, when it comes to price to performance, the rx 570 8gb is the best card currently on the market for value alone. Get that over the rest. But don't expect it to last 4 years. Because it won't. None of the 4 options mentioned will last 4 years at 1080p.

3 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Oh if the price is so close, the 580 is great value. And then when you get a better CPU you can take better advantage of it. By the way, what kind of used CPUs can you get? An i7 3770 would be a good upgrade for you in the future.

Agreed. The 580 is a very solid card at 1080p gaming. The 4GB variant is more than sufficient for most modern titles, and at only $10 more than the 570, you'd be silly not to go in on it. 

For price to performance, you're not looking at a massive increase for the prince increase, especially on the 1060. The 1660Ti is making big waves in the US because it is pretty reasonably priced, but I don't know if I'd recommend the non Ti for that much more over the 580.