Your Favorite SFF Case

So I had been doing my research for my next build, which I have decided will be a small form factor build, and the part that I think we all focus on the most when planning these was the case. I had my heart set on the DAN A4-SFX because of how insanely small it was but also how well designed the layout was. Sadly though, after seeing the monopoly that SFFLabs had on that case and all of the horror stories that have come from people ordering there, I have decided I will not be buying this case unless I can find it for a decent price inside the United States.

Instead of the Dan case, I have been recently looking at the Silverstone SG13 and that case is certainly nice, allowing for a bit more hardware, but it's not as small. I know I am asking so much for as much hardware as possible and also the smallest case possible. I was wondering what your small form factor cases are! What cases do you use? What cases do you find interesting? Below is the rest of my build ideas.

ITX Board, probably going with an ASUS ROG Strix B360-I Gaming, this is because it has the IO that I really would like, including a wireless card, I'm open to suggestions on a better motherboard though.

An I7 unlocked from 8th gen most likely, I would like a few more cores than I need.

2x16GB of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB, because I need that epic gamer lighting.

A 1080TI, I can't afford anything crazy but I would like to really invest most of my money into the graphics card because I have been a young dumb kid before, cheaping out on the graphics card.

M.2 storage for boot and then SSDs for actual storage.

As much as I'd like to do a custom water cooling loop including my graphics card I don't think that would be possible simply because of the space for the pump in this build, so if that isn't an option I can settle for a Corsair AIO liquid cooler.

I also want to put quite a bit of lighting in my case and it would be RGB because I like to switch my color scheme around a lot with my peripherals. Any suggestions are always appreciated!

3 minutes ago, Thadigus said:

I also want to put quite a bit of lighting in my case and it would be RGB because I like to switch my color scheme around a lot with my peripherals. Any suggestions are always appreciated!

You might find this interesting

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dzRY3LLsXcDX5Qt5PvQOrAJhw0EK9Cy7UtQPdyRp6PY/edit#gid=0

Google spreadsheet of SFF cases, sorted by volume

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

16 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

You might find this interesting

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dzRY3LLsXcDX5Qt5PvQOrAJhw0EK9Cy7UtQPdyRp6PY/edit#gid=0

Google spreadsheet of SFF cases, sorted by volume

Yo i don't see sharkoon c10 on that list, mind adding that: 37 x 22,5 x 18 cm

https://www.amazon.de/Sharkoon-PC-Gehäuse-Mini-ITX-extern-intern/dp/B00TJBCASG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1553634238&sr=8-1&keywords=sharkoon+c10

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

My absolute favorite is the NFC Skyreach 4 Mini since it is a good bit smaller than the Xbone S/PS4 slim. Though my favorite "no compromises" case would just be the Node 202.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

None as neither really does what I want/need

One of the Things is support for 15mm large Discs

Others is to be as compact as possible. But it seems that much space is wasted for many cases.

And I don't want no Cube, I want a Desktop...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

14 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

Not my list to modify, but you can add case suggestions to be added to the main list in the tabs at the bottom

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

The Node 202 would be my recommendation, since IMO you don't gain much of anything shaving off 10% size from an already pretty small case.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they