!! Help to Connect PC to the internet !!

Hi i need help to connect a PC to the internet but first let me give you the background story for better understanding. My old pc was hit by a lighting and everything on the PC works except for the Ethernet Socket  also the PC doesn't have integrated Wi-Fi  i have a usb -> ethernet adapter but it seem that doesn't work is there any way i can connect my old pc to the internet 

Ps. I have a laptop and has Bluetooth is it good to connect the old pc by bluetooth 

Make sure you install the driver and make sure it work by checking it via device manager

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

It sounds like the lightening strike took out your Ethernet port. I would suggest you find if your computer can accept a network card. If so, just get one of those. Thats if Hiya! advice doesn't help you out.

Thanks for the Reply i guess i have to buy a network card i have uploaded the photo of the PC and adapter

20190326_120148.jpg

20190326_120114.jpg

33 minutes ago, Ryuzaky00 said:

Hi i need help to connect a PC to the internet but first let me give you the background story for better understanding. My old pc was hit by a lighting and everything on the PC works except for the Ethernet Socket  also the PC doesn't have integrated Wi-Fi  i have a usb -> ethernet adapter but it seem that doesn't work is there any way i can connect my old pc to the internet 

Ps. I have a laptop and has Bluetooth is it good to connect the old pc by bluetooth 

You can also get a cheap USB -> wifi adapter.

I've got a Netgear A6210 and it is great. Dual band wifi, really fast. You can find it pretty cheap on Ebay used, like $20-$30.

Good luck!