Just got a new FX 8350 and i7 2600K!!!

Back in 2014 I built two high end computers at the same time. I had money to blow so it wasn't a huge deal.

One was

Asus P8P67 WS Revolution

i7 2600K

780 Ti SLI

The other was

Asus Crosshair V Formula Z

FX 8350

290X CFX

Over the next couple of years I swapped the graphics cards to a 980 HoF in the Intel build and a Fury Tri X in the AMD build since dual cards were being bottlenecked. Then I sold them both ultra cheap for pill money...yay!

Anyways I'm getting back into building and already have a 980 Ti AMP and Fury Nitro I can use. No way I could justify the cost of a 6 core Intel or 8 core AMD...and anything less in the current market would give me that budget label.

Instead I decided to pick up my old CPUs since I don't do anything demanding anyways and I'm so excited! Getting the same Crosshair board for the AMD but with the Intel, I'm gonna go ahead and upgrade to the P8Z77 version of the WS Revolution so I won't have to buy a USB 3 card for my case.

Speaking of cases (my favorite part to shop for), the Intel will be in a white 780T and the AMD in a Panzer Max. Car door side panel handles FTW.

Yup boys...if this was still 2014, you guys would be so jealous!

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

I've recently sold my 2014 PC, an FX 8150 - 990fxa-ud7 - 16gb ddr3 1866 - r9 280x

so many memories of that rig ♥ 

5 minutes ago, mutekii said:

I've recently sold my 2014 PC, an FX 8150 - 990fxa-ud7 - 16gb ddr3 1866 - r9 280x

so many memories of that rig ♥ 

You're a good man...and always nice to see another poster with an actual picture ?

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!