Virtual Private Networking (VPN)

kb5zue

Is LTT still using Tunnel Bear or have they switched to something else?  What would be a good VPN for a home network of a PC (1), Apple Mac desktop (1), and a 5 year old Acer Aspire notebook?  Looking for something such as a VPN to help cut down on the amount of crap that shows up in my mailbox.  So, just looking for a good VPN that won't kill me every month when the subscription fee hits the bank.

LTT has a sponsorship with Private Internet Access. Use one of their codes and the price is reasonable for a year or more.

40 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Is LTT still using Tunnel Bear or have they switched to something else?  What would be a good VPN for a home network of a PC (1), Apple Mac desktop (1), and a 5 year old Acer Aspire notebook?  Looking for something such as a VPN to help cut down on the amount of crap that shows up in my mailbox.  So, just looking for a good VPN that won't kill me every month when the subscription fee hits the bank.

While I am affiliated with NordVPN, this is my honest opinion. Nord is a very good VPN they have alot of fast servers and have alot of support for different OS's. They are very well priced, around $2.99 per month. I would also reccomend ExpressVPN, they are fast secure and cheap. The majority of the top rated VPN's are the same

idk tbh

Thanks to all for responding, will have to check out the details of Nord and ExpressVPN and come up with a solution.

can you manually set up a VPN? I use to change my IP address in 9th-grade computer class.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming OC RAM: 32GB 3200mHz Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Display: Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" (2560p x 1440p) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK STORAGE: 120GB SSD boot drive, 10tb USB 3.0 Seagate game drive PSU: 650w Corsair CX CASE: NZXT H500i