CABLE MANAGEMENT

Hadi7200

I just built my PC but i'm a super clean freak, What custom cables should I buy (white) that will look nice and also what is the best thing to keep the back of my case neat and tidy.

Depends on the case you have, I usually but small zip-ties and just route the cables where I want them to go along the back of the case. If you tell me what case that would help.

I have found that CableMod has some great custom cables, and they are priced fairly well, especially if they are on sale! (not too often, holidays mostly)

12 minutes ago, Vicariously said:

Depends on the case you have, I usually but small zip-ties and just route the cables where I want them to go along the back of the case. If you tell me what case that would help.

I have found that CableMod has some great custom cables, and they are priced fairly well, especially if they are on sale! (not too often, holidays mostly)

I have the DeepCool Matrexx 55

28 minutes ago, Hadi7200 said:

I have the DeepCool Matrexx 55

Cable management is really going to be up to you to figure out with what components you have. The biggest challenge is arranging it how you want it to look, and what makes sense.

These zip ties will help you mount and route the cables. (just dont do it too tight)

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-Electric-4-in-UV-Cable-Tie-Black-40-Pack-GT-100MB-40/203531951

You can use the highlighted areas on the picture to put zipties through. Linus and Gamers Nexus have some great videos on this this btw

Untitled.png