Where should I position led strips?

Ed.Nev
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
16 minutes ago, Ed.Nev said:

My led strips are very sharp so I don't want to be able to see the actual strip I just want them to produce light but out of sight. Where is best to position 2 30cm strips?

My case phantex p300

Since the bottom of the case doesn't really have a good edge or lip to conceal the LED strips since ideally you don't want to see the bright spots of LED's having it on along the left and right can work well. If the lights are able to cast and even light across everything having it just along the top and one side can work. 

-Moved to Modding Section-

My led strips are very sharp so I don't want to be able to see the actual strip I just want them to produce light but out of sight. Where is best to position 2 30cm strips?

My case phantex p300

on top?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

16 minutes ago, Ed.Nev said:

My case phantex p300

Since the bottom of the case doesn't really have a good edge or lip to conceal the LED strips since ideally you don't want to see the bright spots of LED's having it on along the left and right can work well. If the lights are able to cast and even light across everything having it just along the top and one side can work. 

-Moved to Modding Section-