graphic card issue

Raj Bharath.S

i have installed a gt 710 on my g41 lga 775 mobo , the problem is when i connect my vga cable to gpu the monitor shows no signal at the same time when i remove it and connect it to monitor i get my win 10 screen .....i thought the vga port of my gpu is not working so i tried hdmi still not working pls help me

2 minutes ago, Raj Bharath.S said:

i have installed a gt 710 on my g41 lga 775 mobo , the problem is when i connect my vga cable to gpu the monitor shows no signal at the same time when i remove it and connect it to monitor i get my win 10 screen .....i thought the vga port of my gpu is not working so i tried hdmi still not working pls help me

Did you try using a different HDMI cable/ adapter or whatever you first used?

1 minute ago, Raj Bharath.S said:

yes a new one

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you plugged the cable into your motherboard and it worked?

12 minutes ago, Raj Bharath.S said:

when i remove it and connect it to monitor

Do you mean motherboard? hopefully the cable is connected to the monitor no matter what. If  not, there's your problem.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Do you mean motherboard? hopefully the cable is connected to the monitor no matter what. If  not, there's your problem.

But, when he did plug it into the motherboard, it gave him the Windows 10 boot screen.  

@Raj Bharath.S

I would check and see if the bios is set for the PCIe to be the first output. If that didn't work check if the GPU is in the PCIe slot completely. Push down gently on the GPU and power up with the cable connected to the GPU.

it is low profile card ....and i will check in bios and let u know

Go into Initiate graphics driver and take a picture of the options. Then go to Video function configuration and take a picture of the menu. Then go to PCI Express configuration and take a picture of the menu.

(THIS WIll HELP ME)