NEED HELP.!! Pc restarts Randomly

Hello,

Need help guys my pc randomly freezes and restarts and there is no blue screen or any error at all. And from past 2 months whenever i cold boot my system it first tries to post and then goes on Gigabyte bios screen. I have chnaged cmos Battery already still this problem exists. Recently installed fresh windows too. 

Suggest Solutions.

18BA17E7-D095-4EA6-A3B5-01C3FF63477C.jpeg

The restart button on the front panel has probably broken. Try unplugging it from the motherboard.

3 minutes ago, Fluxcabury said:

The restart button on the front panel has probably broken. Try unplugging it from the motherboard.

Will try this now. But today it started freezing for like 10-15 secs and then it restarts.

If this is a serious ask for help. :) then you need to provide more information.

How old is the system?

When is the last time it was opened up and cleaned?

How hot does the cpu run?

How comfortable are you with shutting it down, disconnecting power and re-seating components (pcie cards and ram)?

7 minutes ago, Clasmir said:

If this is a serious ask for help. :) then you need to provide more information.

How old is the system?

When is the last time it was opened up and cleaned?

How hot does the cpu run?

How comfortable are you with shutting it down, disconnecting power and re-seating components (pcie cards and ram)?

System is 3 years old

I cleaned it 2 months ago.

Cpu runs at 55-60 when gaming 

Temps are not the issue as i checked it properly.

I switched Ram slots today but did'nt worked.

This Random restarting problem got worse today. It restarts then freezes after 2-3 mins and then restarts again. 

1 hour ago, Clasmir said:

Is this the same PC as this ?

Yeaa but now my Gpu is Asus 1050ti 11 months old. 

Could this be a dead Cmos battery? 

So Guys today i disassembled my pc and cleaned it then everything worked fine for like 3-4 hrs and then again it restarted. Then again after 2hrs what should i do pls help

Here are some of the biggest problems I've had with all of the system's I've built over the years.

• Connections corroding over time. You've re-seated everything so that shouldn't be an issue. But it sounds like your system is new enough that it shouldn't be an issue.
  • Capacitors going bad on the motherboard. This only occurs on older MBs and it takes years for them to fail so this isn't your problem.
  • Power Supplies being marginal at best and then failing within a year. All it takes is for one of the rails to have noise or fluctuate beyond the MB tolerance.  If you've purchased one of those $30 power supplies... I'd suspect this first.

If you have another PC where you can swap power supplies for a day. Try that. 

On 3/28/2019 at 8:11 AM, Clasmir said:

Here are some of the biggest problems I've had with all of the system's I've built over the years.

• Connections corroding over time. You've re-seated everything so that shouldn't be an issue. But it sounds like your system is new enough that it shouldn't be an issue.
  • Capacitors going bad on the motherboard. This only occurs on older MBs and it takes years for them to fail so this isn't your problem.
  • Power Supplies being marginal at best and then failing within a year. All it takes is for one of the rails to have noise or fluctuate beyond the MB tolerance.  If you've purchased one of those $30 power supplies... I'd suspect this first.

If you have another PC where you can swap power supplies for a day. Try that. 

MY Psu is Corsair GS 600 but its 5 years old. and i also checked windows events and it showed Kernel Power 41 error every time my pc restarts.

ALSO, 2-3 days back i changed my MOBO CMOS battery and then this Bios has been reset screen problem was gone for like 2-3 days. but today it started appearing again. 

I am also thinking that it could be my PSU as its very old. and i don't have any spare PSU to test it out :/