Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alan GE

Cracked version to steam? (GTA V)

Posted Original PosterOP

Hi.

I have the cracked version of GTA聽v installed ..聽can I use it on steam? (I have the game on steam)聽

+ my friend told me that if you copied the cracked files you will get banned on mp is馃槙 that true?

Don't pirate a game, specially if you supposedly own it in the first place.

Edited by SansVarnic

Workstation Rig:
CPU:聽 Intel Core i9 9900K @5.0ghz聽 |~|Cooling: beQuiet! Dark Rock 4 |~|聽 MOBO: Asus Z390M ROG Maximus XI GENE |~| RAM: 32gb 3333mhz CL15 G.Skill Trident Z RGB |~| GPU: nVidia TITAN V |~| PSU: beQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 80Plus Platinum |~| Boot: Intel 660p 2TB NVMe |~| Storage: 2X4TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Iron Wolf + 2X2TB SSD SanDisk Ultra |~|聽Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3|~| Display: Acer Predator X34 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.
Personal Use Rig:
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900 @4.75ghz |~|Cooling: beQuiet! Shadow Rock Slim |~|聽MOBO: Gigabyte Z390M Gaming mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3400mhzCL15 Viper Steel |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition RTX 2080 Ti |~| PSU: beQuiet! Straight Power 11 80Plus Gold|~|聽 Boot:聽 Intel 660p 2TB NVMe |~| Storage: 2x2TB SanDisk SSD Ultra 3D |~|Case: Cooler Master Case Pro 3|~| Display: Viotek GN34CB 3440x1440p100hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

HTPC / "Console of the house":

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @4.45ghz |~|Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X |~|聽MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M D3H mATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: nVidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:聽 SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~|Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini|~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

You should delete the cracked files and buy the game. People have spend 1000 of houres working on that game and they dont get paid a penny from the game you got. It is disgraceful!!!聽

I am really interested to know why you would want to use the cracked version of a game when you actually have purchased the game.

PSU tier list聽//聽Motherboard tier list //聽Community Standards

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Fractal Design Meshify C TG,2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz,聽MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max,聽Samsung 850 EVO 512GB,聽128GB Samsung NVM and a 2TB WD Blue, Gigabyte RTX 2060 Windforce OC, Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 650, Corsair Hydro H75, LG 27GL83A-B

Lenovo L480 (i5-8250U, 16GB RAM)

You can add your cracked game in your steam as a custom game .. use Games > "Add a custom Non-Steam game to library"

@martward聽 I did that in the past for some games, for example some games that had the stupid Games for Windows Live built in - Steam version still had it, the cracked one didn't...

6 minutes ago, Fluxcabury said:

People have spend 1000 of houres working on that game and they dont get paid a penny from the game you got. It is disgraceful!!!聽

he already bought it, also devs got paid before the game even released

never tried. usually cracks for games also patch out any phoning home functionality of the games. wish i had thought of that before i bought the damn game. thought it was gonna be fun and all but the multiplayer community in that game is pure aids.聽

"I know its stupidly overdone and unreasonably unneccesary but wouldnt it be awesome if ..."

CPU:聽Delidded聽i7 7700k (watercooled) Cooling: 3x 360 rads by Alphacool聽 MB:聽ASUS聽z270i聽聽RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 聽GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled)聽 DISPLAY:聽LG 34UC88-B聽21:9 1440p聽SSD(OS):聽Samsung 960聽EVO 250GB聽SSD(Games): Corsair MP510 960GB SSD(Applikations):聽Samsung 850 EVO 500GB聽聽HDD(Scratch): WD Blue 500GB聽HDD(Downloads): WD Blue 320GB聽HDD(Long-term): WD Green 2TB (external)聽聽聽PSU: Corsair SF750聽Case: Lian Li PC-O11 D Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon

2 hours ago, Fluxcabury said:

You should delete the cracked files and buy the game. People have spend 1000 of houres working on that game and they dont get paid a penny from the game you got. It is disgraceful!!!聽

not saying cracked game is a good thing but you know how much money gta 5 made. its around $6 billion. i think they got paid

CPU: Intel 6700k 4.6GHz_____Motherboard: Gigabyte z170x gaming 3_____Cooler: Corsair H105_____RAM: Corsair LPX 4X4GB(16)_____GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Aero SC

PSU: EVGA 650w SUPERNOVA_____CASE: NZXT S340 blue_____Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse: Rzer deathadder Chroma_____Headphones: Bose QC25

Microphone: Blue Yeti Black_____Monitor (1) Benq 144hz gsync (2) Dell 60hz.

Razer blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

-= Locked =-

We cannot provide assistance with illegitimate software as it violates the Community Standards.

Tech聽News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

聽鈥

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.聽聽~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.聽 ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are聽a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a聽Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates.聽Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:聽 聽https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

聽CHRISTIAN MEMBER聽