Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pkelex

Kbdfans

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I bought some mechanical switches from kbdfans like 2 days ago and although I received my tracking number when I put it in the tracking page it says the following(picture) I've contacted the site and they said I have to wait but it's been 2 days like this should I be worried? Screenshot_20190325_160138_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.2ba5b59571e7154c63dcd2945cc366bb.jpg

International shipping is usually slower. They ship from China and us a service called ePacket.This will transfer to a local carrier and use a different tracking number when it reaches the destination country. So make sure you are using the right tracking number. My experience with ePacket is they some times take a week between updates.

Also Kbdfans has excellent customer service. If your package is lost I bet they they will refund you or just ship you a second one for free.

15 minutes ago, Pkelex said:

So I bought some mechanical switches from kbdfans like 2 days ago and although I received my tracking number when I put it in the tracking page it says the following(picture) I've contacted the site and they said I have to wait but it's been 2 days like this should I be worried? 

This is pretty normal, the tracking number hasn't been updated yet and depending on the carrier it might take up to a week before you see any information.

My limited experience with shipping internationally is that it can take anywhere from a few months to a few days. I wouldn't worry much at all.

If you're worried, you can always email the shipper and ask them for an estimate between updates.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

The tracking number that they have doesn't update regularly like UPS, or FedEx. For me, it was shown as nothing for a while then it showed that it was in New York at customs. FYI: It took mine a total for 3 weeks to arrive to the East Coast, US.

For customer service, I would just email them directly for a faster response: kbdfans@gmail.com

They even emailed back during the Chinese New Year break.

What did you purchase, make sure that you didn't join a groupbuy as those often take weeks to months to ship out. 

🅱 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕛𝕚