Virtual Box 6.04 always showing auto capture of keyboard & mouse

I am having an issue with Virtualbox. I am trying to install a VM in Win 10 I am getting the Auto capture warning. Whenever I hover over the VM window my mouse curser disappears. I hit F1 I get it back but I cannot proceed with the install in the VM. I have unchecked the auto capture box in input preferences keyboard & double checked that it stays unchecked but as soon as my curser hovers back over this window its gone again. I am on a surface pro 3 tablet. I am running VB 6.04 ON WIN 10 1809 build. At a loss to what to do next. I have completely uninstalled VB reinstalled addeded expansion pack. same issue. I have a second pc HP laptop also running win 10 when loading the exact same iso image it works flawlessly. I am at my wits end on this as I have gone through all the forums & the consensus is make sure that auto capture box is unchecked which it has been. Any help or direction that can be given would be greatly appreciated

Have you tried to set the mouse to PS/2 in the settings of the Windows 10 VM? I have had problems with the default setting of "USB Tablet" before.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

Hi Husky,

Yes I have tried that also. ? I also changed the usb touch to multi touch as well same outcome unfortunately.