PC stuck in boot loop please help!

Hello, my old motherboard recently died so I bought a new one yesterday and moved all my components to it. It had an ez debug led indicator on the board itself and this is basically what happens. I'll hit the power button, all the fans and LEDs turn on, the ez debug LEDs will turn on first for the ram for about 3 seconds, then it'll turn off and the CPU led will turn on BUT ONLY FOR LESS THAN A MILLISECOND at which point the whole computer will turn off and that process will restart over and over in that same order every time.

I've tried different ram slots, cmos reset, new ram, new CPU cooler, different psu, turning on the motherboard with nothing but the CPU and ram outside of my case.

At no point do I even get a boot up screen I never get that far. I've tried for the past 9 hours with no luck so maybe someone here can help me out I'd really appreciate that.

What motherboard did you have and which one did you get? Also what CPU/RAM do you have?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow