Which headphones should I buy?

Lucifer02

Hey, I am going to go to uni and will buy new headphones, I am currently using a second hand bose headphones which imo aren't that bad, although idk the model of it and it's super worn out. But I want to buy a new set of headphones which are wireless, but can also be connected through wire and be used. 

My options atm are between Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II)Sennheiser PXC 550 WirelessSony WH1000XM3 , or New Microsoft Surface Headphones

Note that I am neither a video editor or a music producer who needs production level quality, although I'd like a set of good looking headphones, with good sound quality, decent battery life (12 hours), (possible to attach with wires as well) and something that will last for quite a while (approx 5 years minimum) 

If you guys have any other headphones which might be better and maybe even cheaper please do let me know, or if from any of these which one is the best please do give me reasons. 

Thank you for your time!

16 minutes ago, Lucifer02 said:

Hey, I am going to go to uni and will buy new headphones, I am currently using a second hand bose headphones which imo aren't that bad, although idk the model of it and it's super worn out. But I want to buy a new set of headphones which are wireless, but can also be connected through wire and be used. 

My options atm are between Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II)Sennheiser PXC 550 WirelessSony WH1000XM3 , or New Microsoft Surface Headphones

Note that I am neither a video editor or a music producer who needs production level quality, although I'd like a set of good looking headphones, with good sound quality, decent battery life (12 hours), (possible to attach with wires as well) and something that will last for quite a while (approx 5 years minimum) 

If you guys have any other headphones which might be better and maybe even cheaper please do let me know, or if from any of these which one is the best please do give me reasons. 

Thank you for your time!

In my opinion you should go for the bose headphones, they are super confortable and their sound isolation is amazing. If not then go for the sennheiser.

I would say go Bose, they've got one of the best all rounder headsets out there. I've been using the original QC35s for years now and I still love them. Linus posted a video about 3 of the 4 of those headphones (the 4th of which was garbage beats), comparing them here if you want to check it out. And it also seems he posted a different video between the Bose and Sennheisers as well here. Hopefully this will make your decision a little easier.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.7 GHz Socket AM4 105W || NZXT - Kraken X62 Liquid CPU Cooler || MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI AM4 AMD X570 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard || CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) || SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express Gen 4.0 x4 || SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 500GB PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 || Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive || MSI RTX 3080 GAMING Z TRIO 10G LHR || Fractal Design Meshify 2 Black ATX Flexible Dark Tinted Tempered Glass Window || Seasonic FOCUS GX-850, 850W 80+ Gold, Full-Modular || Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit || Logitech - G502 Proteus Core Wireless Optical Mouse || Input Club K-Type w/ Ajazz Kiwi Switches

53 minutes ago, Lucifer02 said:

Thank you for your time!

the best looking fasion cans IMO that also sound great are B and O H7

I love my QC35s. besides sound quality, and noise-cancelling, i never realized how liberating it was to stand up and walk around without taking my headphones off