Internet Upload - Windows 10 issue

WereCat
9 hours ago, WereCat said:

But I use free version of the Malwarebytes and Windows Defender.

I know you're tried a ton of stuff but I just need to confirm this stuff for sanity's sake:

I presume you've already tested with Malwarebytes uninstalled and Windows defender disabled?  Also with both AV's still turned off also have windows firewall disabled and all VPNs turned off like PIA (just to be 100% sure)?

9 hours ago, WereCat said:

Tried multiple speedtest services as well, the results vary drasticaly but the one on Speedtest.net that sees my ISPs server is the most accurate as it also represent what I actually get when uploading something somewhere.

So when you get other results, do any of them show you with more upload then speedtest typically does or closer to the 10mbps upload you're supposed to be getting?  It might be a weird route issue depending on the traffic.  Have you ever complained about this to your ISP just to see what their answer is (without mentioning the speed improves on phones and linux)?  If you were able to get the ISP tech to test it over wifi from their tester laptop I wonder if they'd have the same issue. 

This brings up the idea:  have you ever had a friend/guest come over with a windows laptop and run a speed test to see if they have the issue also?

1 hour ago, LogicWeasel said:

I know you're tried a ton of stuff but I just need to confirm this stuff for sanity's sake:

I presume you've already tested with Malwarebytes uninstalled and Windows defender disabled?  Also with both AV's still turned off also have windows firewall disabled and all VPNs turned off like PIA (just to be 100% sure)?

So when you get other results, do any of them show you with more upload then speedtest typically does or closer to the 10mbps upload you're supposed to be getting?  It might be a weird route issue depending on the traffic.  Have you ever complained about this to your ISP just to see what their answer is (without mentioning the speed improves on phones and linux)?  If you were able to get the ISP tech to test it over wifi from their tester laptop I wonder if they'd have the same issue. 

This brings up the idea:  have you ever had a friend/guest come over with a windows laptop and run a speed test to see if they have the issue also?

Ive tried with AV and VPN disabled/uninstalled but not with Firewall disabled.

Yes, other speed tests may show higher speeds on upload but thats just some short spikes, its not consistent. I can never maintain that speed when uploading files to anywhere.

I often test with some short video file and try to upload it to different websites, I always get the sub 2Mbps speeds no matter where the server location is while when uploading from my phone to the same servers works at full speed over WiFi.

Its really difficult to contact my ISP, they have very short working hours, rarely ever respon to emails and I am usualy at work when they anwer phones so I will try but I need to get time for that.

Also, rarely anyone visits with laptops, but I will have a cousing visiting at the end of April so we may try that if he brings his laptop with him.